[Part 2] E.I.G.H.T

Nadia was in a daze after she had, had sex with Shawn. It felt good at the time, but afterward Shawn had  pulled out, and when Nadia turned to face him, He almost looked distraught. He didn't say anything though.

He just got up, and walked to the bathroom.

Nadia chewed her bottom lip confused about his facial expression as she started to get dressed. Once she was dressed she walked over to the bathroom that was in the hallway to find the door shut and the shower going.

Nadia was a little hurt by that. It was like he wanted to get her scent off him, immediately. Nadia sat on his bed waiting for him to come out the bathroom. Nadia was waiting for a good thirty minutes before the bathroom door finally came open.

Shawn didn't looking her way as he came into his room. He pulled his top drawer open, and Nadia eyed his back, his chocolate skin was still damp from the shower. "Are you okay?" Nadia wondered as she studied his bare back

Shawn nodded. "I'm good."

Nadia didn't believe him, or was she just in her feelings because he went to go take a shower after they had just had sex? Nadia questioned whether or not she should even be feeling any type of way? They weren't together so Shawn didn't have to bask in the glow of their intimacy.

Nadia felt a little used though, but maybe he didn't mean to come off that way.

Nadia just knew that she was confused as hell right now. It was just sex. Sex like she had with Ken, or even Matthew, but she had feelings for Shawn, but she had, had feelings for Matthew too. Nadia sighed a little.

Nadia was trying to sort out her thoughts, and feelings while she watched Shawn drop the towel, and step into some gray briefs. He really took good care of his body, everything was tight, and cut. Nadia admired his physique as he pulled up a pair of sweats, and a black t-shirt.

Shawn shut his drawer turning to face Nadia as he flipped his dreads away from his face. "I'm cool Nadia. I always feel like shit after I mess around with any girl. I know Kimi is not here wit me anymore, but I still love her."

Nadia saw Shawn sadden a bit. She had never seen him like this. He was either pissed off, or smiling. Other than that everything about him was only known if he felt comfortable enough to tell you.

Nadia knew that Shawn  would have wifed Kimi up if she was still alive today. Nadia wondered what was so special about Kimi that it had him loving her with every drop of him even now that she was beyond the grave.

                                       Nadia never asked though, Kimi was a very tender topic.

Shawn blinked a couple times to draw back any tears, and his hard front was put back up. Nadia respected him for being strong about her passing, but it was like he never really got it out though. "Sorry, I feel like I tempted you." Nadia felt really bad.

                  In the back of her mind that little voice was telling her to stop, but she ignored it.

Shawn smiled a little. "Naw, Its cool I been wanting you something terrible." Nadia returned his smile with her own

                                                  Nadia managed to push through the rest of the fall semester, as it started to snow, and the temperature began to drop for the holiday break. Jodi pushed clothes into her suitcase as she talked about Markell. Nadia didn't have the heart to tell Jodi that he was an asshole, because Jodi was happy, and Nadia didn't wanna take that from her.

Nadia was two hours away from home when her car went out. It was snowing and it was around 7pm. Nadia let out a tired groan calling her Grandpa. Nadia pouted as she heard a slight moan in the background, and Grandpa shushing Tiffany.

"Hello?" Nadia  locked all her car doors.

"Grandpa my car shut off. I'm like two hours away." Nadia gave him the location she was at while she waited for his Grand Cherokee.

 Nadia wrapped up tight in one of her blankets from her suitcase.

The inside of her cavalier was freezing when her Grandpa finally did pull up. The door was frozen shut from the cold, and Nadia's body temperature had dropped low enough that Nadia's finger tips were purple, and she icicles on the corners of her eyes.

Mowry lift Nadia into his arms placing her in his car to get warm as he removed everything from her car. "You okay baby?" Nadia shakily nodded. 'I'm just freezing," Nadia wrapped tighter up in the blanket, and Mowry turned the heat all the way up as he pulled off.

"Time for you to get a new car baby." Nadia nodded. "Time for me to get a job than." Mowy adjusted his rearview.. "Your grandma worked for the school when she went there. They paid decently. I'll match whatever you save."

Nadia eyed her Grandpa with hope, "You will?" Mowry nodded "Yeah, but you have to save first."

                  Nadia really wanted the holiday break to pass slowly, because Shawn would be leaving to FSU in the new year, but the break was the exact opposite of what she'd hoped for.

Nadia finally saw Jennifer, and Justin together. They looked happy as they held hands walking throughout the store. Nadia was with her Mom, and Grandma grocery shopping for christmas dinner when she was faced with her emotions.

Nadia watched Justin smile down at Jennifer with so much affection that it made her heart ache.

Jennifer looked better in her pictures than publicly, but together that made a beautiful couple. She was tall, and lanky, while Nadia felt short, and stumpy next to her. Nadia stood watching them till Justin leaned into to kiss Jenny.

It was short, but it was enough to crush Nadia's last little ounce of hope.

Nadia dropped the box of Macaroni she was holding as a deep pain fleed throughout her vains. Both Jennifer, and Justin looked in the direction of the noise, and Nadia met Justin's eyes. His smile faded as he looked at Nadia, his jaw clenched up. It was almost as if he was being caught, rather than just being out with his girlfriend. Jennifer at Nadia than back at Justin confused.

As much love as he claimed to have, Nadia knew then that he never mentioned her...

Nadia felt a tear escape from her eye as she turned on her heels rushing through the large grocery store. Nadia ran smack into her Mom holding her tight. Nadia broke down. Tiphany stroked Nadia's hair to soothe her though she had no idea what was wrong.

Nadia was pained as memories of her, and Justin registered in her mind. It was over....He offically had moved on.

The time spent with Nadia's family was the only thing that kept her mind off both Shawn, and Justin. Nadia was wondering how these next couple years in college were gonna go as she zipped her suit case for the trip back in the morning.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys ready for this? >.< Yeah I don't think so.. lol