T.W.EN.T.Y O.N.E

Two weeks had passed entirely, and Justin had not contacted Nadia at all.Not that he really had to in the first place.

Nadia started to get too routine as her schedule started to repeat itself; work, homework, Grandparent's house. Nadia was eligible to graduate as she turned in over half of her work during that time period.

Nadia never thought about what she would do after high school because she never really thought she would graduate, and she definitely had not been thinking about right now with her situation just recently.

Nadia eyed her Grandpa as he put on his purple, and gold fraternity jacket. "I look good?" Mowry asked with a small wink to his grand-daughter. "Grandma! He got his shirt off in the house again!" Nadia yelled to Tiffany with a playful smile at her Grandpa.

Mowry glared at Nadia with a smirk on his face. "You just mad because I still got a six pack at this age." Nadia eyed her Grandpa's stomach with a shrug. 

"Tell him to come bring his half naked ass down here , and help fold these clothes!" Nadia laughed as Mowry quietly started to sneak off towards the stairs. "MOWRY, COME FOLD THESE MOTHERFUKING CLOTHES!" Nadia giggled as she heard the bedroom door shut.

Grandma come up from the basement in a split second "Where did he go?" Tiffany moved her hair away from her face looking at Nadia curiously. "He snuck upstairs." Tiffany shook her head. "Lazy ass man that I love. Baby why don't you go out? You been in the house since your situation with Justin."

"I don't have any friends anymore, Jess is crazy, and Ken told Katy about me and Matthew. After that she told me to stay away from her family." Nadia shrugged. "Forget her, and her ratchet baby daddy." Tiffany sat beside Nadia putting the laundry basket on the table that stood inbetween the couch, and the TV.

"what about that guy at work that you said liked you?"

"Shawn? No I don't need to be around no guys right now." Tiffany laughed. "You guys can just hang out or something. Ask that crazy girl for his number, I'm pretty sure she knows it. ." Nadia pulled her phone from her pocket. "I doubt Jess would know his number Grammie."

"If she do than fold these clothes up for me." Nadia kissed her teeth. "Bet grammie."

To Jess

Jess what's Shawn's number, I want to see if he will switch shifts with me.

Nadia didn't have to wait long for an to answer. Nadia pulled the laundry basket over to her side, and Tiffany started laughing. "Just ask him if he wants to do something. You can hang out with dude with no special emotions."

Nadia started folding up the clothes while Tiffany went in the kitchen. Nadia dialed Shawn's number. Nadia was about to hang up til he picked up on the last ring. "Who the fuck is this? " Nadia pulled out a t-shirt to fold. "Shawn, this is Nadia."

"Nadia? From work?" Nadia hadn't really said much to him since the day he hugged her in the break room. "Yea. Do you want to do something?" Nadia used her index, and thumb to retrieve a thong from the laundry.

Nadia made a face quickly dropping it with a small squeal. "Why you squeaking over there? Something like what?" Nadia kicked her Grandpa's underwear to the side with a shudder.

"Nothing, just saw something real nasty, and I don't know." Shawn got quiet for a minute. "Where you at? I'll come get you." Nadia told him an address close by. She only knew Shawn from work. What if he was crazy like Jess.

Nadia hung up grabbing the thong from the floor taking it to her Grandma who stood in the kitchen washing dishes. "Grammie, I can't believe you own a slingshot." Tiffany turned to see what she was talking about. Her eyes widened as she snatched her thong from Nadia. "Girl hush, you don't nothing about that." Nadia laughed.