[Part 2] S.E.V.E.N (Caution Explicit.)

Jodi came in from her 12:30 class climbing in bed beside Nadia. "Nadia, its been like four days. You worked really hard in school. Please don't let what happened make you backslide. Nadia clutched her pillow.

She had shut off everyone for the most part. Jodi was the only one that she had talked to.

"Leave me alone Jodi, I can't thinking about anything, but Justin right now. I'm working really hard, but for what? I don't even know what the hell I want to do. Why am I at college again? I'm in fucking general studies. You know what you wanna do, but I don't know! I just lost one of the best things that has ever happened to me, I had sex with Issac, and Shawn is going to Florida, I lost my two best friends. I feel so worthless right now, I don't even care just leave me alone."

Jodi yanked the blanket of Nadia.

"Get up"

Nadia gave Jodi an annoyed looked. Nadia stood shoving Jodi really hard making her stumble, and fall closer to her own side of the room "Leave. Me. Alone. I swear I could hurt you right now, and not even care. I don't care."

Jodi stood to her feet quickly walking over to her. "Nadia, I know it seems like your life sucks right now, but it will get better. You can hurt, but don't let this one thing ruin eveything you worked for."

Nadia climbed back into bed pulling the covers over her head.

Jodi wrestled the covers away from her. "Nadia, get up, and go to class. Do something. Please? You're 18 you have time to figure out what you wanna do. I have to go, but please do something. I love you." Jodi left their dorm with her text books.

Nadia sat in the dorm for another fifteen minutes only moving when her phone vibrated

From 703-555-1375

I just got your number again.

To 703-555-1375

Who the hell is this?

From 703-555-1375

Shawn. Somebody broke into my apartment, && stole all my shit..I know I haven't spoke to you almost all week, my bad.

To Shawn

Oh my god Shawn are you okay?

From Shawn:

No im fucking heated...I was at work when they broke in though

Nadia took her phone with her while she started some bath water.

To Shawn

Anything I can do??

From Shawn

No.

Nadia stripped out of her four days old clothes. She knew Shawn was behind pissed. She was wondering how he was able to text. Whenever he got mad he would started to shake.

To Shawn

If you got like 3 cigarettes lit I wouldn't even be mad at you.