T.H.R.E.E

Nadia waited impatiently for Gene to finish up his report on cars. The class objective was to talk about something you knew the most about, and than later you were to research that same topic, and find out things you didn't know before.

Nadia was anxious to speak, she loved to talk, but she hated to talk in this class. She hated everbody in her 4th hour. Gene finally finished up, and began to collect his poster board preparing to walk back to his seat, but just before he did, he bumped Nadia.

"Can you stop?" Nadia looked back at him with a glare on her face as the teacher called her to come up to the front of the classroom. Gene was always doing something irritate her. He had been picking on her since they were in the 4th grade.

She thought he was a a stupid boy, she though all boys were stupid, but especially Gene.

Nadia started to gather up her things for her project before walking to the front of the classroom. She had decided to do a report on her learning disability. Nadia put her poster against the board. It was a picture of a brain.

Nadia took out her pen to use as a pointer,"I have problems with math, and reading -- and can you two please SHUT UP!?" Nadia eyed the two girls; Meghan, and Jasmine that sat at the very front of the class.

They both gave Nadia an eye roll. Nadia threw her pen down pushing her poster board to the floor. "This is why I hate this class because of these two bimbo's in the front." Meghan and Jasmine both gasped as Nadia left the classroom walking out into the hall, as Ms. Wilkins hurriedly followed behind her.

"Nadia, we talked about this." Nadia shrugged,"So!? They were rude, and I don't care what we walk talked about." Ms. Wilkins sighed, "I'm gonna call your parents Nadia." Nadia sat down beside the classroom door, "I really don't care what you do." Ms. Wilkins walked off pinching the bridge of her nose.

She was gone for about five minutes before she returned, "Your Dad want's to talk to you."

Nadia followed Ms. Wilkins back into her office picking up the phone. "Hello?" Nadia heard her Dad let out an aggravated breath,"Nadia, what did we talk about? You can't let everybody get under you skin." Nadia cradled the phone in between her neck, and shoulder as she bit her nails. "Baby, life is full of rude people. There are some you just have to ignore, and you move on with your day." Nadia stayed quiet still. "Do you understand?"

Nadia spit out a nail tip, "Yes."

"Good, now I have to get to work. Try to be good the rest of the day okay?" The line went dead in Nadia's ear, and Nadia put the phone back on its hook as the bell rang loud in the building,

The rest of the day was easier.

Nadia waved to Katy as she got on the bus looking for a seat. Nadia finally found an empty spot by a boy named Clark. He scooted all the way overb just about as far as he could as Nadia sat down. "I'm not a cold, you can't catch me." Nadia said giving him an annoyed look before turning back to look ahead of her.

Clark just ignored her.

The bus unloaded at six stops, and Nadia was the third stop coming up. Nadia started down the bus steps behind the crowd of people who also got off at this stop too. "NADIA! YOU WANNA CALL US  OUT IN CLASS TODAY?" The bus driver pulled off, and Nadia look behind her to see Meghan, and Jasmine both coming at her.

Everybody had stopped to look.

Nadia didn't get a chance to say anything as Jasmine grabbed her hair, and started to pound her fist into her face. Jasmine shoved Nadia to the ground, and they both began to kick her. Nadia curled into a ball hoping to block her ribs. "BITCH, I HATE YOU!" Meghan kicked Nadia in her face making her cry out.