T.W.E.N.T.Y

"JUSTIN STOP!"

Nadia watched him fling her clothes into a trashbag.

"STOP!" Nadia screamed as tears trickled down her cheeks.

Nadia tried to wrap her arms around his waist, but he pushed her so forcefully, that she hit the floor ass first. Nadia jumped to her feet ignoring the pain in her ass. Justin heard nothing as he started snatching clothes from off the hangers in the closet. "Please." Nadia begged him numbly.

Some how he had found out about her sexual escapades with Matthew. Nadia wanted to know how he'd found out, but she didn't bother to ask how .

She had come in from work to see him in her room with most of her drawers empty. "So you know what I found out." Justin spoke hotly as he hastily stuffed her clothes into a large black trashbag. Nadia was confused as her purse slipped from her shoulder

"No Justin what are you you doing?" Justin smiled vindictively,"How long was you fucking Matthew. I know you just recently stopped." Nadia felt her body freeze. "I did stop." Nadia whispered weakly as she watched him toss her clothes toward the bag -- not bothering to even put them inside it anymore.

Justin eyed Nadia. "Even though I know you did it; it hurts even more for me to hear you admit that you did. I was with you -- making love to you, but you was fucking him too? So I was sharing MY GIRLS pussy with another man? I've been done dirty by a lot of females, but never like that."

"I'm sorry." Nadia spoke subconsciously. She really didn't know how to make the situation better.

Justin laughed perniciously, as a couple tears fell from his eyes. "You're sorry? YOU'RE SORRY! GET OUT MY FUCKING HOUSE." Nadia felt her drop to the pit of her stomach. It seemed to ache painfully inside her chest.

"Justin.."

Justin ignored her as he seemed to go on a malicious rampage -- throwing all her stuff towards the trash bag that lay on the bed. "Where do I go? Please don't throw me out."Justin stopped for a moment as if he realized that she honestly didn't have any where to go, but he started right back at it again -- throwing her shit into the now partially full plastic bag.

"I don't care where you go.." Justin said it so coldy like he hated her; like he had lost all compassion for her well being. "I'm so sorry. I regret it. please Justin, don't do this." Justin drop the bundle of clothes he had in his arms.

His innocent, brown tearful eyes shifted over to Nadia's face own tear streaked face. Justin only shook his head quietly. Nadia jumped back, as he walked passed her, and down the hall. The doors in her own room shook as he slammed his bedroom door that was just down the hall.

Nadia sat still for a while not knowing what to do. Fifteen minutes passed before Nadia pulled her purse close beside her, taking out her cellphone she went to dialing.

Even though it was One in the morning, Tiffany picked up.

"Nadia? How's it going baby?" Nadia broke down immediately telling her Grandma everything that had just surfaced. "I don't know what to do." Nadia spoke shakily between tears. She heard Tiffany sigh.

"Do you want me to come get you?" Nadia shook her head. She was scared that if she left Justin may not let her back in; physically, nor emotionally. "No, just tell me what to do please. He hates me."

"He doesn't hate you. He just found out you were having sex with another man while you guys were together. He just found out that somebody got just as intimate with you, as he had been." Nadia tried to even out her tone. "What do I do? Please tell me Grammie."

Tiffany paused. "Let me get your Grandpa right quick."

Nadia clutched the phone listening to them talk in the background. Mowry took the phone after a minute. "Is he being violent? Has he hit you? Cause I'll whoop his little light skinned ass."  Nadia heard Grandma going off in the background. "MOWRY YOU'RE NOT HELPING! GIMME THE DAMN PHONE BACK." Nadia couldn't help but smile. "No baby I got this. Babygirl let me come get you."

"I don't want to leave." Nadia told her Grandpa clutching her cell-phone.

"Baby, I'm gonna to come get you, I'll be there in twenty minutes." Nadia sniffled as the line went dead. She didn't want to leave, but she didn't know what else to do. What could she do. Nadia walked off to Justin's room. She didn't bother to knock as she turned the knob pushing the door wide open.

"Justin."

Justin was laying on his bed his eyes focus on the tv. "What?" He asked halfheartedly. He seemed very cold, and distance towards her.  "My Grandpa is coming to get me." She was hoping he would stop her.

"Bye."

Nadia didn't know what else to do. She left Justin's room quickly. Though they weren't together she felt as if she had lost everything that had been good to her. Nadia finished putting the rest of her clothes in the trash bag crying the entire time she packed up.

When she was finished she drug it downstairs sitting on the couch.

Nadia whipped the tears as they fell. "Nadia." Nadia looked over her shoulder hearing Justin call her. "Yeah?" Nadia's voice was hoarse from yelling earlier. "You can come back, and get the rest. You know my work hours." Nadia just nodded.

Justin stood for a minute looking at her as if he had something more to say,but he just left to his room. 

It wasn't long before Nadia was walking out the door to her Grandpa's red  grand cherokee with her heart dragging behind her.

                                 "What's wrong?" Despite last nights event's Nadia still went to work the next evening. Jess had pulled her to the break room, asking her about her issue. Nadia just told her a lie. "I got into another fight with my Dad."  

Jess hugged her telling her it would be okay before she left Nadia to herself in the break room.

Nadia had tried texting Justin most of the day, but she got no response. "Why you all mopey?" Nadia heard Shawn ask as he walked in. She really didn't feel like talk to nobody ight now. Nadia just ignored his question.

Shawn warmed up whatever food he'd brought walking over to face her.

"The fuck wrong with you?" Shawn asked studying Nadia's face. "Leave me alone." Nadia told him sharply. Shawn eyed Nadia quietly before he got his food from the microwave. Instead of leaving Shawn sat down facing her. Nadia eyed his plate of food. "

You want some?" Shawn asked as he swirled some pasta noodles around his fork before sticking them into his mouth.

"No" Nadia told him. Shawn studied her for another moment before putting his fork down.

 Nadia flinched as he leaned closer to her. Shawn's arms embraced her warmly though;he was just hugging her. Nadia felt his arm's hold her tighter. Nadia immediately started crying as she clung to him. Shawn didn't say a word, he just let her cry.

After she had calmed down a little, Shawn gave her one last hard squeeze leaving the break room with his food.

Nadia's phone vibrated against the table. Nadia grabbed it quickly hoping it was Justin. As soon as Nadia swiped to unlock, his message showed up.

From Justin

I'm getting all your messages Nadia, I don't know what you expect me to say to you. Please just give me time.  I really can't deal with you right now. Please understand, and respect that?

-Justin.

-----------------------------

But that heart break though..