[Part 2] F.I.F.T.E.E.N

Credit to;

DJ_Or_D-SOUL  for the idea. :)

----------------------------------------------------------

Nadia jolted awake as she landed face first into the car horn of her orange color Taurus.  Nadia wiped the drool from the corner of her mouth as she glanced at the clock radio in her car.

8:15am.

Nadia gasped grabbing her book bag from the backseat as she hastily pushed the driver door open before racing off towards her first class. Nadia had only been there for two weeks, and she had been late to her first class three times already.

Nadia didn't have an alarm clock though.

She didn't have anywhere to plug up her phone at night so it was usually dead until she got to a power outlet inside the school. Nadia slipped a stick of gum in her mouth, as she racked her fingers throughout her tangled locs.

Her Grandparents, along with her parent's would kill her if they knew that she had lied about the "Program for provided living."

Nadia had left Virginia knowing that she wouldn't have anywhere to stay for a while.

When her Parents, and Grandparents asked her where she was going to be staying Nadia thought up a GRAND lie about how she was going to be working for the school, and that the school had a program that provided her with some place to stay as long as she worked for them.

It was only a partial lie though. Nadia DID work for the school, but she was not getting that much of a benefit from it. She did not get ANY income from it. The money went directly to her schooling costs.

What the 25,000 student loan didn't take care of the money she received from the work did. She'd only have to pay back the 25,000 when she graduated.

Grammie, Grandpa, Miles, and Tiphany thought she was staying in a warm dorm, but in reality she had been sleeping in car her for the past TWELVE days since she'd arrived at FSU.

They had no clue. Majority of everything she owned; over crowded the cheap ORANGE Taurus that Nadia and her Grandpa had gotten during the summer.

Before Nadia left Grammie and Grandpa gave her 50.00, and Tiphany also gave her 50.00. Miles gave her nothing because he was to busy hollering about how he didn't support a damn thing she was doing.

Nadia was now down to 40.00 because she had been buying food, and gas for her car. 20.00 of that was going to go towards the laundry mat today because she needed a way to keep her clothes clean.

Nadia had considered living with Shawn, but she was to prideful to mooch off him. 

  Nadia wanted to show everyone that she could take care of herself, she considered it starting from the bottom, and achieving when everyone else had judged her.

She hadn't even told Jodi the truth.

She told Jodi that she was fine, and having the time of her life out of state. She wanted everyone to believe she was cool, but she was actually cold, dirty, and soon to be hungry.

Despite her living conditions Nadia was working her ass off in school.

Her Dad's very words stayed imprinted in her mind whenever she'd start to give up and decide to go back home. Nadia would remind herself that she wanted him to eat his fucking words. Nadia struggled more at FSU mostly because of the size of the class rooms.

You couldn't get up close, and personal  with the teachers. Some of them didn't care if you did badly. They were already paid. On top of that the school was huge. The size of it intimidated Nadia most of the time.

Nadia was some how managing to keep her GPA at a 3.2.

The higher the GPA the better chance that she would have at some of the scholarships that the school offered.

If Nadia did really well at FSU some of the academics sponsors at the school would help provide her with a prestigious position in a guaranteed field.

Nadia wasn't sure what she wanted, but she knew she definitely knew now that she wanted to show her Dad up, and move up in the world.

Nadia was a little jealous of Shawn when it came to thinking about that.

His face was all over the damn school.He was  "Student of the year."  "Scholar of the year." "Highest ranking top 50." She knew he had to have some stuff coming his way by the time he graduated.

Shawn was ONLY focused on school, his son, and football.

He NEVER mentioned Cole before, but now when they talked at night he mentioned Cole ALL the time. Shawn had told Nadia how he wanted to be the best Dad he could be, he was doing this for Kimi, Cole, and himself. Nadia just knew Shawn would be a great Dad regardless though.

Shawn seemed to talk more freely though Nadia still felt as if he had more hidden, but she didn't ask, she was just going to let him tell her on his own accord.

Shawn was a good ass "Uncle" though.

He'd been providing for son since then, and he told Nadia he'd really missed her graduation because Cole had gotten sick, and he wanted to be there with his son. He always told Cole he loved him when he left, and he'd always made sure to spoil the little rugrat each time he saw him.

Nadia definitely felt more attracted to Shawn because he had made his mistakes, but he was man enough to admit it, and fix them without blaming anybody.

Nadia didn't mention to Shawn that she had REALLY come to FSU mostly because of him, but at the same time FSU had SO much to offer for the "lost" and "confused." Nadia was happy she had came because she could finally see what suited her.

Nadia was sure Shawn knew she had come for him, but he didn't mention it.

He did speak lightly about how he did want to make room in his life for somebody once he'd gotten over Kimi. Shawn really wanted a women in his life. Shawn didn't have time for a Jessica, or a Nicki, or even an Ashley, there was just no room for it.

Shawn wasn't shooting no blanks.

The one time he went raw when Kimi finally got on the pill she got pregnant, Shawn's sperm was very good, and if you thought he couldn't do shit else he could definately make babies.

He had to raise, and provide for Cole when the time came. He needed somebody to be at his level, not below him. He was even fine with a women who was greater than him, because that would only motivate him to do better.

He really wanted a women to kind of stand in for Kimi, not to be his mother, because only Kimi was his mother, but a support system, and if he couldn't get that then he wasn't gonna bother with a relationship, and sex wasn't really needed.

if Shawn really wanted to get with any girl he knew he could have her point blank.

Nadia felt intimidated by Shawn. He was so ready for everything and doing the best, and she was here at FSU living out of her car.

-----------------------

If I were Nadia, how I would talk to Shawn.

Shawn: So where you living I ain't seen you campus.

Me: Niggga I got me mansion. I know Im 19...but I can get a mansion.. lol

lol