S.E.V.E.N

Nadia's lack of friends had her hanging out with a group much older than her. They were all guys, and two girl's in their early 20's. When Kat couldn't get away from her parent's that's who Nadia found friendship in, and than she'd just lie to her Mom, and say that she was with Kat whenever she got ready to go out.

The small group consisted of five. There was Nadia, Justin, Diane, Lamar, and Ginger. Nadia got along really well Ginger, but Diane wasn't to fond of her because she liked Justin, but she knew Nadia, and him had slept together. It wasn't a big secret.

                   “Nadia, it's a school night. You can not go out with Kat.” Nadia had heard Tiphany say that, but she just didn't understand why she need to be free to go out. School, and life was really getting her down. Nadia just said okay. She went up to her room locking her door, and she snuck out.

Nadia walked farther away from her house, as Justin came finally. Nadia noticed the front seat was occupied by Diane, that was typical. Nadia rolled her eyes climbing in the back. Only Ginger, and Lamar sat in the back.

Lamar stepped out the car, he hated to sit in the middle. Nadia lightly shoved him. ,”You never want to sit in the middle.” Lamar shrugged. Nadia felt him pinch her ass as she climb in. Lamar was really cute, at twenty three. Dark skin with a clean shaven face, and a small fade. Nadia had honestly been wanting to get with him, but had been keeping herself from it from the past eight months.

                    He seemed to want her just as much, but he wasn't pushing the issue.

Nadia sat down. “Hey Justin.” Nadia was purposefully trying to get on Diane's nerves. It worked as she rolled her eyes when Justin smiled saying Hello, back just as cheerily. “Probably fucked him again.” Diane mumbled. “I did. Twice.” Nadia told Diane boldly.

Nadia really never gave quite a fuck what people thought about her. The only person that she had ever cared about giving a shit was Matthew, but that was long gone now, and now she just really could care less who judged her though she felt wrongly judged.

Justin pulled off, and his silver Malibu seemed to hit every bump in the road. Ginger looked out the window boredly. She was really only looking to the side because Lamar was tracing his fingertips on Nadia's thighs, and Nadia was ever so slightly spreading them.

Justin was driving at the moment, so he wouldn't notice. Justin hated when Nadia fucked around with other people, but there was not much he could say about it. Nadia bit her lip looking at Lamar, as he gazed right back at her. Nadia really didn't know how much more she could take of avoiding the need to feel him tonight.

           Lamar moved his hand, as Justin pulled up to the restaurant, and they all climbed out.

Everybody was laughing, and having a good time til Nadia felt her phone vibrate in her purse. Nadia pulled it out.

From Dad

UR room is here, but UR not. I packed a bag for U it's outside when U get back. I'm tired of U disrespecting me & UR mother. When will U learn?