Prologue

Author's Note-

This Prologue is in Geno's P.O.V.

After the Prologue it will be in YOUR P.O.V.

Your welcome for clarifying

Bye~

°•○●□■°•○●□■°•○●□■°•○●□■

A bright light shined throughout the underground before it shattered to pieces. Every monster and a tiny human knew that the barrier was broken.

Once everyone left the underground but Flowey, a certain monster waited to see the human at the reset screen to do it all over again. Seconds turned to minutes, and minutes turned to hours, and hours turned into months. That was when geno realized they weren't going to reset.

Once he realized that Frisk wasn't going to reset, there also was no reason to stay. Papyrus was finally safe from harm, even though his extra determination didn't really agree with that. But they both agreed that it was time to go.

He was going to at least tell Sans, since he did not want him to freak about getting the rest of his soul. But before he did, he wanted to see what he was doing so he wouldn't disappear while talking to Tori or anything.

Instead he found Sans walking passed someone. They were in a dark blue hoodie and they had their face covered. He did not now why but he watched them for a while.

He didn't really understand why he couldn't take his eyes off of the human. Maybe it was because he only knew Frisk and Chara and both seemed like killers through his eye sockets. But they seemed to be less open, not saying a word to any human and monster as they walked. They seemed so lonely.

Wanting to understand why he continued watch through the save screen. Finding himself not clinging to the red scarf around his neck. Feeling at peace for the first time in a long time.

Finally the human sat down underneath a tree as they pulled down there hoodie to reveal their beautiful (h/c) hair and he could finally see their amazing (e/c) eyes.

He couldn't help but blush as he tried to reach a hand to touch her face.

"What is this feeling?"