Chapter 25

A/N
(IMPORTANT)
Since you and Geno are the same person/monster I am going to say 'their/ they' since it's not just your point of view but Geno's as well. /Her or She is also you since your different now/

Oh and thanks so much for the comments! It let's me know if killing...you... was a good idea or not which really made me nervous.

Anyway enjoy the last chapter of my Geno xReader and let me know if you would enjoy a second book to keep your bad ass adventure, passed death going.

And as always,

!!!😀Stay Awesome😀!!!

(P.S. If you see symbols,they are W.D.)

《▪□■°▪□■°▪□■°▪□■°》

A month after your family's death, word eventually got out, as it always does, and to their utter suprise on the same day as her mother, brother, and self died it was only fitting for the father to die as well. It really was kind of sad though, especially to the world, that such a family would end by either killing the other or being shot to death. People honestly thought they deserved better and to be honest they probably didn't. However that wasn't the important part of what happened in the spam of four weeks.

It turns out you mother faked Sans's death so you would believe it when the words came out of Papyrus. The way the witch made sure that Geno believed the same thing was to blind fold the monster in a giant dark room. And for their suprise, Sans didn't get out of his situation because the devil was watching him, and if he tried she would kill Papyrus without hesitation.

Of once they found out together about this, Geno was the one who allowed the words turn into fuel of anger. You on the other hand, sad to even think about, didn't understand why she would leave the Sans alive to make things easier for herself. Why keep a monster alive and kill her son? It just didn't make sense to you, until on one faithful day.

They decided to continued with the store you were forced to do, finding it rather peaceful as

=💀