Chapter 3

"Fantastic Darling!" Mettaton grabbed your wrist and started to walk out the door way,"First let's fix your hideous wardrobe!"

You managed to grab the door knob and closed the entrance to your home before Mettaton seemed to run down the stairs with you.

"Can't wait," you mumbled, to yourself mostly, sounding like you just got some really bad news without the tears.

As both of you walked outside, there were so many flashing camera's. You couldn't even see or even breathe with a microphone getting stuffed in your faces. You knew that it was pointless to tell them to fuck off but... What really was the point. They will be gone and at least you can't see if the day goes bad.

Finally Mettaton finished posing dramatically for all the camera's and entered the black and pink limousine. When you sat down you were shocked to see more people, or a better word, monster's.

A small ghost who sat on the other side of the vehicle. He was hunched over as if he was trying to pretend he was not there.

Then it turns out there was another human who sat on the opposite of Mettaton who sat right next to you. The had short brown hair and ran skin. Her eyes seemed to be closed but you couldn't really tell since Mettaton blocked most of your view. They had in a sweater with one single strip in the middle. Also has blue shorts and brown boots on. Their appearance made you think they were about eight to ten years old.

On the other side of the kid was a monster you felt like you seen them before. He was a skeleton with a similar jacket to yours but was unzipped and showed a white sweater underneath. He also had black shorts with one white strip on the front of each pant leg. You grinned when you saw he had socks and pick slippers on. And you thought you didn't care about your looks.

"We are ready to Darling!" yelled Mettaton to the driver.

Whiled he yelled though, the skeleton looked at MTT and my direction. Being calm, you looked away so it wasn't obvious that you were looking at him. When you did, your crave for alcohol dried your throat as you saw the bar that was attached to the other side of the lemo.

You wanted to ask for some, but you swore your brother you would stop over a phone while you were walking home. Yet the thurst grew stronger as your eyes stared at it. To make your mind to focus on something else you dug your nails hard in your arm since they were crossed.

Before causing a lot of harm to yourself, Mettaton wrapped his arm around your shoulders, making you break contact with the addicting drink.

"Everyone meet (y/n), she will be joining us today!"

"Is this why you invited me and Frisk?" the skelton spoke, making you realize how deep his voice was.

"Yes," he said proudly with his chin high,"and Alphys said I need to get away from my shows because she's tired of repairing everyday."

"Are you trying to kill yourself on television?" you asked as you looked at him.

"Oh your so funny darling," his grin seemed to grow bigger as he looked at you as if annoyed about something,"I'm doing it for the views of course."

"Oh." you spoke.

"Anyway," Mettaton pointed at the ghost then the skeleton and the human while saying their names,"That's Napstablook, my cousin, Sans, and Frisk, but you probably know everything about them."

You stare at Frisk, trying to draw any memory of them, but you failed.

"No I have no idea."

"What!" Mettaton leaned on you so you could see Frisk better,"This Amazing child freed all monsters from the underground!"

"How did they do that?" You stare at the kid when you asked the question, already getting the feeling your not going to love the answer.

"With Determination Darling! No wonder you live in that horrible room, you don't know anything!" As Metteton wrapped his arms around you for a tight hug, you shattered inside,"But don't worry dear, I'll tell you everything you need to know."

"Can't wait..." You wanted to lash out at them, but... it would only be out of frustration, anger and jealousy, not true justice.

"Mettaton, why don't you let them breathe some fresh air?" spoke Sans.

Mettaton looked a bit disappointed but did it anyway for some reason.

"Fine, but that means you need to help us shop."

"Hehe, I knew you were trying to SELL me away from Papyrus."

"Did he just..." You muttered as a little joy filled your lungs.

"Sans I just help with carrying the bags." Mettaton seemed so unamused.

"Well then just put myself in a bag and get thrown on outta here."

But before Sans even moved, Frisk grabbed his jacket sleeve and pointed at me while do hand motions. Then the skeleton stared right at you before slouching in his seat.

"What ever you say, kiddo."

Mettaton smiled and continued to talk as you started to feel uneasy. As if the Skeleton knew something that you have been hiding your whole life. Your soul.