Chapter 11

Bumbum... bumbum... bumbum...

Your heart beats as the craving to fight pushes you forward towards your action you are about to make.

Bumbum...bumbum...

Your eyes turn cold while your grin grows to a sickly smile. Feeling the bat's handel in your tightening grip as your blood begins to boil with excitement.

Bumbum, bumbum

It has been so long since you have killed someone before, but it would be the first without a cause for someone else. It will be the first time the killing was ment to hurt others.

BUMBUM, BUMBUM

Now it's time to help yourself.

As if a hammer, you used all of your strength and bashed plan b, bat, against the bodyguards skull. His screams rang your ears making you realize you didn't hit him hard enough.

"O shut up," you told the man as you began to thought you might have missed the sweet spot,"I know I'm a bit rusty, but you don't have to crying about it."

Bringing the bat over head once again, you took a deep breathe, knowing someone might be coming from the scream.

"I promise this one will be quick."

Swinging down, aiming this time, you blinked. When you opened your eyes, you hit a black floor with no one there. Eyes growing wide, you looked around and saw Geno right up in your face.

"WHAT THE FUCK (Y/N)!!!" He yelled at you while taking the bat from you.

You were to surprised that you really didn't put up much of a fight. To be honest you were kind of pissed at him as well.

"YOU DON'T JUST KILL SOMBODY WHO DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!"

"WELL I'M SORRY, BUT YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

"MAYBE I SHOULD BEFORE YOU MAKE MORE STUPID DECISIONS!"

"STUPID! STUPID! WELL MISTER ANGEL OF SMART AND GOOD WISDOM, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT SOMEONE LIKE ME TO DO WHEN MY FUCKING MOTHER DRUGGED ME!!!"

"I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE KILL THE BITCH INSTEAD OF SOME INNOCENT YOU...you..."

"What! WHAT I'M I! Say it Geno, say it!"

Geno took a step back as he turned around with his head down. You didn't understand why he just got quiet all of a sudden. He seemed like a monster who wasn't afraid of you, so why turn down an insult. Why the sudden fear.

"Face me Geno!" going in front of the monster you tried to find his face.

Geno pulled his hood over his head as he turned his back to you once again. What the fuck just happened? Just acouple of seconds ago he seemed like he was about to slap you. Why is he trying to hide away from you?

"Geno?" You spoke as concern took over,"Geno are you okay?"

"Sans is taking the man to the hospital as we speak." He mumbled more than spoke,"If you want to kill him so badly, find him there."

You couldn't say anything, you just felt bad all of a sudden. As if disappointed that Geno seemed to not want to talk to you anymore.

"Geno, I'm not..." you tried to think of something, maybe saying that you are not insane, that you are not a murderer, but that would sound like a lie.

Then he said this small sentence that broke your heart. And that was when you truly realized, you fucked up.

"I thought you were different." He spoke with his back hunched over, as if trying to hide something.

You just felt broken, as if he crushed your soul with words. You didn't really understand why it hurt so much, but it doesn't matter. All you wanted was to leave. Not just leave the save screen, but everything else that you knew on the surface. Maybe then you'll stop hurting.

"Take me back."

Geno stood up straight in a slow and sad matter. It just made you feel extremely depressed to see him act so miserable.

"Fine."

And just like that, you faced the mirror in your apartment. You saw that your eyes were nice and glossy from the tears that wanted to come out.

Breathing in and out you faced the floor and turned your relaxed hands into fists.

"Time to sell this shit so I can go on a plane."

"What shit?" spoke a voice that made you freeze in place.

"Mother."