Chapter 24

Everything hurt so bad as you had tears rolling down your broken face. You truly didn't want to die, there were things you still wanted to fix that you broken. Like apologizing to the body guard you nearly killed because your hate spoke stronger than reason. Saying your sorries for never being their by your brothers side when he needed you most. The list goes on and on but will always never get crossed off, just forgotten. All you could do was tell a certain monster good-bye as he held you tight in his arms.

You were greatful that he was the one thing that made you able to do something good for once in your mistaken life. That after all those years of being told what to do he was the first who wanted to listen to your cries. After all, without him the corpse five feet away from you would still be roaming the Earth's surface, but sadly your trait wasn't strong enough to stay above the child you no longer despised. All that was left was for you to do one could thing that would force all of your life time regrets to fade away upon your sweet restful peace of needed infinite sleep.

"Geno..." Your weakened body spoke before Geno's shaken index finger softly touched your lips.

"Sh-shsh. Don't talk, you need to keep your strength."

"Geno, I-I'm sorry,"you said, ignoring Geno for telling you to be quiet.

"D-don't be sorry, it's my fault your like this." He whimpered as you barley shook your head in response.

"It's my fault all of this happened." Your voice rasply spoke quietly.

"Don't be ridiculous," He commented,"you're wicked mother is to blame."

You tried to giggle but a cough ruined the lightening atmosphere, turning Geno back to terrified concern. Ignoring what you knew, you held out your right arm as your red soul appeared.

"What are you doing?" Geno nearly demanded as his sockets forced their gaze away from your determined soul.

"T-take my soul." You wanted to plead but another forceful cough arrived after you spoke.

You were running out of time.

"No I can't." He closed his sockets as he shook his head.

"Please Geno, I don't want the one good thing in my life is to kill someone. Please take my soul and liv-." Before you could finish another cough took your voice as blood escaped your lips.

"No. Nonono. Stay with me. Stay with me." Geno pegged as he tried to heal your wounds, but only to fail as his body quickened into turning into dust.

"Geno please." You pegged as tears rolled down your heavey eye lids?"Please, this is the only thing I want. To make someone's life better than just my own. Please G., take my soul."

Tears ran faster down the skeleton's cheek bones as his eyes searched up and down your body to find a way to save your life. It tore your dieing soul apart to see a monster you didn't really know care so much about you. But time was running out and you and your soul were going to click of like a light switch soon, so you used as much strength as you could have mustard and touched the side of the monster's face so he would look directly at you.

"I will always be with you 'till death do use part." Your raspy voice barely spoke three the blood filling up your lungs.

Teeth shattering, he held your your still warm hand next to his head with a shaking smile. You could see how scared be was to just let you die as his body was disappearing, so you just had to speak a quote one would only hear in a wedding to make him understand what you were trying to do. Closing your eyes from the exhaustion your body was feeling to stay alive, you felt his forehead rest on yours as a hand grabbed your weakening soul.

"I do." He whispered.

"I do." You smiled back as life slowly escaped your body while the monster that lived you absorbed your soul into his collapsing body.

>Few moments later...<

Tear markes stained a tall human figures face, starting down at your corps with golden flowers in hand to make you look at rest and in peace. Mourning has arrived for the poor soul as they pulled the white hood over their skull head from the ripped red cloak. Their (e/c) eyes with a mixture of yellow surrounding iris revealed true depression, complimenting the black bags under their sockets. This monster could care less of how they looked now, only smile at the feeling inside their ribs that was layered with thin albino skin. Of course they had a giant scare that would make innocent people cringe, like they exist. Good for thoughs they wore a torn shirt that was white with blood stains. Their pants were long black sweat pants that was thinner than most, but enough to go over the white snow boots with blood stains at the toe.

Resting their skeletal hands with skin practically raped around, they kept them deep into thier deep cloak pockets. They didn't know what to do and they really didn't care as both human and monster soul finally were together until death do them part.