Chapter 14

Author's Note-

I am so sorry this chapter is way over due.

It's just been hard trying to figure out what to do next and how to make the story a bit more interesting but I think I got it.

Please leave a comment if you think something should be added and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Bye!

Geno P.O.V.

"This is all my fault..."

Sitting alone in the empty darkness of the save screen, I sat just sat there as if that would hide my mistakes in front of me. But my mind was knock, scratching, banging at my skull screaming at me of how my of a failure I really was. If only I got her away from her mother.

"I should have been able to bring her here."

"Stop blaming yourself Geno." Sans spoke as he stood in front of me.

Gripping her bat in my hands I have him a look that I wished could kill. He knew I had some sort of feelings for her and yet he tried to kiss her.

"Geno I-"

"Shut up Sans. I don't want to hear your voices right now."

"Geno at least-"

Hearing him continue to talk after my small warning, pissed me off. Gripping the handle of (y/n) bat, I swung it right at his face so his plastered grin would be gone. Of course I missed, we were always just simply could at dodging things. But this time, he can't go away from this conversation.

"Don't act as if I didn't see what you did Sans." I spoke as I tried to stay calm while grinding my teeth.

"That's what I wanted to talk about Geno." Sans voice spoke softly as he looked at me with desperation.

Why would he want to talk about it? Why would I want to talk about it? We aren't like that. We try to keep everything to are selves so why does he want to talk about it?

"...Why?"

"Geno... I want to talk because... because... Arg nevermind."

"😑... Nevermind. Well know I want to know."

What the hell is he trying to say to me. He is acting different, as if something is forcing him to act differently... I don't like it.

"Nevermind Geno, just take me back home..." Sans spoke as he pulled his hood over his head, trying to hide his face as he turned his back to me.

"Hehe, Sans you now it's not going to be that easy to get away from me. I'm not just gonna snap my fingers and let you leave when I am determined to know."

He faced me and took a couple of steps towards me so he stood there feet away. Titling his head up so I could see his face I read him like a book.

...I wished I let him go...

Sans P.O.V.

Face the back to the ground I heard Geno snap his fingers and I was back in my room. It was dark since me and Pap still lived in the underground since the human on the surface are still shaking about the whole idea that monsters are real. I wouldn't blame them, I used to think humans were some stupid creatures that don't know the meaning of mercy...but now I...I don't know.

Sitting down on the mattress, I couldn't help but think about (y/n). How she almost killed one of her kind just because of someone else's doing. It doesn't make since why I felt no anger at her like Frisk. Why wasn't I mad at her? Why was Geno acting how he feels? Disappointed. But also this other feeling that is similar to when I am around Tori. I hates this feeling, but dodging wasn't working and looking at her made it worse. It made me want to...kiss her.