Chapter 15

Authors Note:

Sorry guys for the late release, I found out that I have a lot of things wrong with my brain (mentally).

I'm not comfortable saying what exactly but please forgive me for taking so long.

Enjoy

Geno P.O.V.

I just stood there for as long as I could until my knees would give in with hate. This determination is a curse and know I brought the other me into this. What rattles what ever is left of my bones is that the only way to stop Sans from having these feelings, is if I do the same.

I thought that we were basically two different monsters that just got spilled into two pieces. One lazy and the other almost an opposite. Yet by fate or the damn coding, we both are Sans. What one feels the other feels as well. Sadness, depression, emptiness, joy and love.

Curling my right hand into a fist, I began to shake out of anger and frustration. Why do things always go for the worst for use Sans? What did we do to deserve such pain? Are we that big of a glitch?

As my bones steamed off my frustration, my sockets caught a glimpse of an object. My whole skeletal body went straight to calming piece.

Relaxing my right hand, I walk over and bent over to grab the handle. Standing straight back up, I held the metal stick out as if awing at it's imperfections.

It was an expensive bat, but it has been used so many times nobody would try to steal it. So many dense and starches, one would wonder what the owner was doing with it.

But I knew the weilder. She was strong and brave and would never let anyone, including family, to stop her goal. She hates her mother so much she would brake the law over and over again to show that she wasn't perfect. To her being at everything know is just a waste of time and a good way to pass by life.

And yet she is human with L.O.V.E. and could easily get carried away without knowing what she does is wrong. That's what I hate so much about her.

A cold ice tear streamed down my face as I tightened my grip. My teeth were shaking as more and more streams of tears ran down my skull.

She pushes her luck so much that she no longer cares if she dies or worse. Doesn't she fucking know that at least two people, monsters, care about her. If she goes... I go...

"Damn it (y/n)!" I yelled as I fell to my knees, holding plan b close to what was left of my rib cage,"Please stop trying to kill yourself like this. If you keep this going... I... I won't have enough determination to try to stop you. You would surpass me and from past experience, I will only be an ant in your path."

My voice stayed calm and soft as my grip was just impossible to loosen. I really want to stop her but, I just can't find the will and power to not let her get what she has been wanting for so long.

"Please don't die on me (y/n)."

Sans P.O.V.

A sweat dropped at the mother of (y/n)'s walked out of view from going behind the front door. I never liked humans, and seeing the mother of a human that goes to violence doesn't make me think good and pleasant thoughts.

Waiting for a knock I could feel myself wanting to kill the person already, but a promise is a promise... The least I could do is at least seem normal to everyone and try to stay of that woman's list for kills. To many 'dreams' have that kind of scenario and it would be best to dodge it and never go for it. Besides, I'm to lazy to lift a single finger.