Chapter 5

Frisk showed you the way since you never been in a movie theater before. Your family was poor and never did anything do you wouldn't live on the streets. They hoped you would be their mirical. They were wrong.

The reason why Frisk was dragging you around instead of Mettaton was because a group of people swarmed him. He seemed to be expecting that because he bad sure no one saw me with him the whole time. To be honest, you kind of wanted that to happen. People will like you more maybe and bring you joy.

As you took your seats in the middle of the theater, people wouldn't stop whispering and pointing at Frisk. This made you hate her a bit more, everyone loved the girl with just a simple look at, as for you... everyone hates you.

That was when you started to notice all the living souls in the room were staring at you. Taking photos, whispering in each other's ears as they laughed at you.

You couldn't help but fill with determination to stop them. It was your trait, that's what you do.

Getting ready to get up, Frisk grabbed your wrist. Looking down at her, she shook her head. Like that was going to stop you.

Eyes drawn towards the two girls around your age wouldn't stop. They just mocked you like everyone at school, the place you never wanted to see, the experience you never wanted to feel again.

Glaring them down as you forced your wrist free from Frisk, you started to walk right at them. But once again, Frisk pulled you back and shook their head.

You couldn't understand why you were just getting more angry with every little thing. Then the switch was finally flipped when you remembered, no matter what you did, it simply wouldn't change anything in the long run.

"What ever," You pulled yourself free as you started to head out of the theater,"I'm going to the bathroom."

As you were about to exit the small hallway to the door, you turned around to find the right year old to follow you.

"And here's a hint for you kid," You spun your body with this clear, burning anger, like what Sans does,"If you follow me, your going to find yourself having a hard time to find home."

Frisk looked at you differently as if you reminded them of someone. And by expression of their face, they did not like it, which meant the message got through.

Turning your back and hunching over, you felt so tired. The day seemed like it would never end. You just wanted to be home throwing out a party throughout the building.

"I'm glad we had this chat," You wanted to pull a hood over your head, but nothing was there but hair,"See you never."

Finally exiting, your nerves went on edge as people walked in different directions. Rubbing or bumping your arms and back, it was to much. You thought it was funny because a party was exactly like this. Why weren't you enjoying yourself? Today was supposed to be smiles no frowns.

Strange thing is, you haven't been having fun at all. Just being forced to do shit, some things were even firmiliar to what you used to love to do.

Starting to breathe heavey, you found the answer to help make yourself feel calm and normal. At the counter, a guy handed a person a good looking beer.

You grin and took a step before slapping yourself hard on the face. Everyone stared right into your eyes as they saw a red-purple hand mark on your cheek.

Then gravity seemed to grow stronger as everyone grew taller. Your chest feeling so much weight as the only sound was your heart beating and the whispers. It was as if they all were mocking you, that they hated you for being you. Nothing ever worked, this wasn't working, you needed to run far away from here. You wanted the noise to stop.

"SHUT UP!!!" You screamed as you pushed and shoved people and monster out of your way to the front doors.

Slamming into the doors, you made it on the side walk. You seemed like you ran a marathon as your throat felt tingly and head was light. You were starting to have the filldrawl symptoms already.

Turning head left and right, you found a smoker that was facing his back to you. But you didn't care in the slightest.

You grabbed the cigarette out of their mouth, you pulled it up to your lips and inhaled the smoke. Feeling it roll down your throat and into your lungs as it worked it's magic.

Closing your eyes, you leaned on the brick wall and slide down to the sidewalk to sit as you exhaled it back out. All the noise was blurred out as you breathed in the air. No kids, no people, just here in your quiet place.

About to take some more, a deep voice created a cough sound. Looking over, you saw... Sans?

"That's not a gift for you kid."

"No, it's just a get away." staring at the cig, you started to cry,"I can't keep a fucking promise for the one I care about the most. If he saw me now, he would leave my sorry was so he can have a life. And as for me..." with your free hand you covered your eyes as two rivers glowed down,"I might as well kill myself now, but I to fucking determined to die."

"Hey kiddo, just breathe." His voice finally showed some true concern.

"You know what, I tried to kill myself on my birthday ever since I was sixteen years old, but..." You started to bail as your body shook,"Every time I had enough determination to surpass Frisk to come back... fun fact, if you do it over and over again the pain never goes away..."

With no warning Sans tried to hug you but you pushed him away. You would rather cry alone than some else being there. It would mean they would tell others and think there was something worse with you.

"Leave me one and cry at peace, I bet Frisk would be happy to see you know."

Then the skeleton began to laugh as he sat close next to you. He just couldn't stop chuckling.

"You have so much in common with a guy I know."

"Well I'm not looking for someone to poor out my problems on. I'm no sunny flower."

"So at the cloths store was a small portion then."

He tilted his head so he could see your face, but you just closed your eyes.

"Why do you people care so much?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't even know you guys and you are buying me shit I don't deserve and are just... nice." You started to put the cig. to your lips but Sans took it.

"Why should we be mean if you're not mean to us?"

You look at Sans as you started to crave for a drink. You were feeling afaul.

"Well because I'm not... I'm not a good person."

"Why would you say that?"

"I'm a alcoholic, drug attic, drug dealer, smokes when given the chance. Not exactly what a good person would do."

Sans looks away from you as his head leaned on the wall. It was quiet for a while, but you didn't know what to do.

"Just because you do bad things, doesn't mean you are a bad person."

"Got any proof?"

"Not sure."

Then without your noledge he fell asleep, and talked to someone else. Thinking that someone is in love with you.