Chapter 7

"Uhm... Who's Ariel?" spoke the fish woman as she stood over you.

You smiled for feeling so stupid. How could a monster know a Disney movie when they have been trapped in the ground before Walter even existed.

"Sorry, never mind." Then you looked around and your jaw dropped,"What did you do to my house!"

What your eyes lied on was a wooden floor, nice light, brown-tan walls, and just new new new. To the left of the door was a white love seat that was pushed next to the closet that still stuck out. In front of the seat was a small coffee table with the corners as curves. On top were candles on metal stands with details that reminded you of smoke.

The opposite wall still had a window, but it was new and clean. Red curtains were draped. They seemed so light in weight and brought light with ease.

On the right of you was an electric fire place inside the wall. Above it was a dark wooden shelf with tall, thin vases filled with red roses on the outside of a mirror to make the apartment seem bigger. As you turned your body, you saw that the left wall had a glass french door that entered into a different room.

"You like it don't you!" You didn't look at Undyne and her smile with sharp teeth,"Mettaton felt bad when your brother called him and told him about how your life was in a pit, so he disided to give you a helpful boost."

Of course, you thought, it just had to be your brother. No wonder someone like Mettaton appeared out of nowhere. Sure he was worried, but you didn't expect him to think you would try. Now you have to with this much suff, you just can't throw it away, even if it should. All you can do now is... smile and... maybe joke around. Maybe then people will think your okay.

"That's so nice of my brother. He's just so sweet." You said with a smile, but you ment what you said.

You started to walk towards the french doors as the fish followed behind.

"I know right, I wished I had a brother that awesome!"

"You have a brother?" You muttered as you stopped at the doors.

"No, but if I did," she seemed to about to get you into a head lock, but stopped herself as she did a nervous smile,"we would wrestle all the time."

You did a weak smile as you saw that you had a master bedroom with a queen size bed. There was like a thousand pillows on the bed with the big ass comforter. The floor in there was this nice looking carpet that complemented the wall color and the wooden head board.

On both sides of the bed, there was a nice table with one metal leg in the center, holding a dark round wooden surface. Above those, on the wall, were rectangle light fixtures that had a metal frame. It have the room a nice warm feeling that made it feel homie and safe.

Opening the doors and taking a step into the room, you felt like you were a princess that mattered. That the world loved you and wanted to be with you, instead wanting you for the 'goods'.

"SUPRISE!"

Frisk, Eric, Mettaton, another, but tall, skeleton, a small yellow dinosaur in glasses and... a dog? All of them jumped right in front of you from hiding behind the wall from either side of the doors. The embarrassing part about it was that you fell to the floor to escape the noise.

"Oh, are you... okay?" Mettaton spoke as even circled you.

"Yes, just got startled." You say up and stared at your mother,"Why are you here?"

Your mother took your hands and pulled you back on to your feet. She was about four inches smaller than you with the same hair as you and in really expensive clothes.