Transformation

Louis rolls over in his bed hoping to get back to sleep however he bangs his elbow on something hard.

"What the fuck" he mumbles noticing his speech is slurred.

"That's our cue guys, lets face him" Harry says from downstairs as he hears the commotion from Louis' bedroom.

Ever since Louis took it upon himself to punch Niall in the face they had all quite frankly gotten sick of the older boys attitude towards them.

"He is going to literally kill us when he finds out where he is." Liam sighs.

"Fuck him, the way he has been treating us these past few weeks he deserves it" Niall joins in the conversation.

Niall had been hit the worst by Louis' stinking attitude. Seeing as he was the one always sharing a room with him when they were on tour he had been the target of most abuse.

"Let me and Liam handle this and then you guys come up when he has called down" Zayn says taking control of the situation and dragging Liam by the arm up the stairs.

"Fine by me" Harry says sitting on the settee and turning the tv on "your  funeral"

Both Liam and Zayn knew it was going to kick off but both boys were both resilient enough to ride out the boys tantrum. Harry and Niall on the other hand get frustrated when they can't tie their shoes so they probably wouldn't have been best handling Louis in this state.

"You alright there bud" Liam says softly as he goes into the room to see a sobbing Louis.

"Get me the fuck out of here" Louis cries clinging to the bars of the crib.

"Why the hell am I in here" Louis whispers to himself.

Zayn feels sympathy for the small  boy and walks over to the crib.

"I want you to say one word and I promise to get you out" he said leaning his stomach on the bar.

"What" Louis hiccups.

"Call me dada." Zayn tries.

"No fucking way!" Louis spits anger seething through his body.

"Well tough luck bud, you aren't coming out then." Zayn says simply before making his way back over to Liam who is leaning on the doorframe.

"Maybe we should tell him why we are doing this first and then maybe he will listen properly." Liam whispers into zayn's ear.

Zayn nods and looks back at Louis who is trying to throw his small legs over the crib bars.

"Listen Lou, there is a reason for all this. Since the tour started back up you have been sleep deprived, cranky and downright rude. We're here to fix you." Zayn says gently.

"But I'm not broken." Louis sobs deciding to give up and face whatever they have in store for him.