Mumma and lou time

Sophia grumbled tiredly as she pushed herself down the steps, back aching and a certain tiredness making her want to fall asleep on the spot. The baby was constantly kicking around so it didn't help that her side was aching from that and now on top of that Louis was now screeching so loud his vocal chords sounded like they were going to give up on him.

"Louis stop it now" Sophia snapped "there's no need for all this crying because you had to share. Mummy doesn't like brats and you know it so stop acting up or you'll go to bed with no mumma milk and you can cry to your father all day about it tomorrow if you want"

That instantly shut him up. As much as he craved the attention from her he knew that if he carried on crying he seriously would go to bed with nothing. he gulped a few last times and wiped his eyes with his blanket furiously getting rid of tear marks. Finally the peace was restored in the house and Sophia was able to actually throw the dirty clothes and wipes into the washer and bin while Louis miserably choked back silent sobs. Why wasn't his mumma being nice and cuddling him like she usually did?Why wasn't his daddy home to rock him to sleep? Why was everything going wrong for him? It was unknown for Louis to spend the night with Just one parent anymore, he usually craved the attention from them both so now he was receiving none he was kind of at a loss of what to do. He was positive he was going to stay mad at Sophia though for shouting at him so when she came back in with Just a pair of shorts and a bra on he looked anywhere but her eyes. She sighed quietly and lifted the small boy out the playpen satisfied about the fact he had kept his clothes on for more than 5 minutes and sat him down on the sofa while she lay down. It was a struggle for him to lie on top of her anymore so he settled down next to her and latched quite content with the soothing sound of Sophia's heartbeat. He was close to sleeping when a loud ringtone played through the room and he jumped eyes opening in panic. Sophia groaned but stroked his hair softly before answering the call to be met with loud club music and Liam on the other end of the phone.

"How are you babe" He mumbled clearly intoxicated at this point making Sophia roll her eyes at the noise which had Louis waking up more and more each time.

"Yes I'm fine, Louis is just nursing so could you maybe go to another room" I ask him as he nods and enters what looks like a bathroom.

It's another man who he seems to be talking to in the bathroom.

"Whose that important you're sat talking to them instead of getting shit faced" the guy laughs making me smile a little.

"My gorgeous partner and my beautiful son pal" he laughs leaning the camera towards the guy behind him.

Sophia jumps and flips the camera quickly showing just Louis' legs and her own scowling at how careless he is when he's drunk.

"Liam I have my fucking tits out he's nursing I told you that" she hisses easing him off as he sucks on his bottom lip clenching his fists tightly meaning he needs winding.

"Alright calm down stroppy I'll be home around 3 if that's good, don't think I'll be too drunk" he laughs.

Then the calls ends. It's clear his phone has gone dead from the automatic unavailable sign when she tried to call him back. So now Sophia was left alone at 8 o clock at night with 2 sleeping babies and absolutely nothing to do. She could maybe order some baby outfits online or she could invite the sweet little lady over from next door and let her choose some too. She needed to get Louis' wind up first because his clenched fists were being followed by loud whimpers and if she left him anymore he would kick up a fuss. She lay him on his front in his travel cot and patted his back gently satisfied when he let out a loud burp followed an adorable yawn. A blanket was placed over the small boy and she made her way over to next door which was less than a few feet away. It was that close she didn't even bother shutting their own front door because the house was in direct eye sight and was pleased when her neighbour came to the door.

"Hello, so I'm on my own tonight and was wondering if you wanted to come over for some coffee or tea and help me pick out some baby clothes" she offered.

"Oh I'm sorry dear, I've got family round" the neighbour answered.

"It's no worry" Sophia smiled "was just an offer"

So the door shut and Sophia walked back to her house a little put down at the time and the company she had. By rights she knew she should have told
Liam she wanted him home to help with Louis but she didn't have it in her, she wanted to prove she could manage and to be honest it was easier than expected but now the loss of company she was kind of getting annoyed with it.

....

2 hours passed and Sophia was now into her 4th episode of friends munching on ice cream from the freezer hopefully glancing over to Louis every time he stirred in hope he would wake up, not to be evil and make him stay awake but to at least have something to do. She had been browsing through some of the best hotels on remote islands ones that were actually specified for age play babies. The world already knew about Louis' circumstances and accepted it but there were some people who were still horrible about it and on holiday they didn't want it to be ruined by people like that. The door opened and in strolled Harry, looking rather annoyed as he slammed himself down on the settee.

"What's up H" she asked him concerned.

"I just couldn't be arsed, there's so much fucking noise man, all the lads are just being pricks and i was getting bored" he signed "no one up I'm guessing"

"Both the kids went asleep at 8" she laughed "I've ordered baby a few bits off line and Louis some new outfits as he's keen on ruining everything he wears. Today's outfit has blue berry sauce all over it which is stained now."

"Niall is staying over at some lads house apparently? I don't know if you knew he was?" Harry told her.

"No he fucking didn't" she boomed "do I look like I'm a fucking babysitter looking after my own child alone is hard work"

"It's fine I'll get her up and everything in the morning" he assured "why don't you just head to bed"

"Because I can't sleep just yet not until Liam's home"

"He's a big boy stop worrying" he assured scooping Louis from his playpen and resting the small boys head on his shoulder before grabbing his bottle "now go to bed"

Sophia sighed but none the less stood up and decided to leave the tv and actually go to sleep.