The next morning

3rd person

Niall woke up the next morning woke up with a smile on his face. Yesterday they got Louis to regress massively into an infant. That was enough to brighten his mood. He lifted himself out of bed and made his way downstairs and entered the living room where Liam and Sophia were snuggled up on the sofa and Zayn and harry were on their phones competing against each other on a game. Louis was just sat in his crib sighing to himself and groaning a little.

"What's the matter baby boy" he says walking over to the crib where Lou is quick to answer.

"I am not a fucking baby god sake stop treating me like one you bullies" he shoots at Niall.

"Louis must have slipped out of his headspace some point last night and this morning when I woke up to feed him he kicked off and punched me" Sophia tells Niall making him gasp.

"You deserved it you pulled your tit out in my face and practically pushed me onto it, Liam must hate you now" Louis says "and more important he probably hates me."

Sophia's point of view

I do not have a clue what pulled him out of his headspace last night but I need to search for something to make him slip again. There was nothing that I am aware of that could possibly draw him away from the babying as he slept through the night.

"Liam help me out here all yesterday you ignored him now is time to put it right" I say nudging him.

"Ok" he quickly says and pulls a chair up beside Louis' cot.

"You alright in there bud" he asks gently looking at the boy who is staring into space.

"There's no point in pretending you don't hate me Liam I know you do, if it is because of Sophia it's really not my fault she keeps on pushing me onto her I can't help it please don't be mad at me like you was yesterday." he begs.

"Loubear I would never ever be mad at you for that as I was the one who encouraged it. I want you to be a baby to all of us Louis, I want you to have no worry like you did yesterday. I know you liked it the attention you had yesterday and the reason I was so stand offish is because I knew this was going to happen today. I wanted to see if me paying you less attention would make you closer to Sophia who would be able to coax you to stay in a headspace whenever she needed to but I realise me ignoring you only made you rebel against the full ageplay." Liam sighs sitting down next to Louis

Louis' point of view

yes he is right, I loved the attention I was getting yesterday but my weird desires will never come over my friends. I will do anything to keep the strong bond me and the boys have and I genuinely thought that Liam was ignoring me because of the whole Sophia thing. but he's not. So does that mean I can carry on being a baby. I hope so.

"Can you try go back into your headspace baby" Liam coaxes.

I close my eyes and picture myself lay down on Sophia's lap gurgling away as they all smile adoringly. When I open them my brain feels fuzzy. My tongue has gone numb so a little bit of drool is dribbling down my chin.

Harry's point of view

I look over to Liam who is focusing on Louis who pulls his thumb up to his mouth and sucks it loud slurping noises coming from him.

"Has he slipped" I ask liam which he nods at.

"Great now grab him so he can have some milk and then we can get dressed for them as I am dropping him off at my mums house she wants to see him" Sophia says looking at her phone.

"I thought we were going out today" I say my eyebrows furrowing.

"Yes we are but Sophia's mum wants to meet Louis and we have a meeting with S-I-M-O-N" he spells out so Lou doesn't understand.

Well this should be fun. Simon is the Best person to be in your company. Sarcasm.

How do you feel now Liam has apologised to Louis and how will the meeting go with Simon.