Furious

3rd person
While Louis slept Sophia sat peacefully on her phone while the boys and casey worked on her new room. She knew that they would have to speak to the 5sos boys sooner or later and she wanted it to be settled so none of them had any hard feelings. She dialled the home number of their house and waited the phone beeping until a connection was made.

"Hello" a hoarse voice says through the phone.

"Hello" she says back "who is it"

"It's Ashton how come you are Calling" he asks her.

"Seeing as if we found casey sobbing her heart out in the supermarket I thought I might drop a call to ask why the fuck you evil bastards did it" she says down the phone violently.

"You don't understand how bad I feel for her but you have to understand there is a reason for it" he sighs back down the phone

"There is no fucking reason to leave a vulnerable little girl in the shop on her own especially when she is in headspace." She says harshly.

"Management made us do it, they said they would tell the world we were some sick creeps who take advantage of a little girl. That will ruin our reputation altogether." He says "I don't want to be made out as a paedophile."

"Why do you even listen to management. All they do is try to scare you, look when Louis and Harry went through that flirting phase and they said they were going to send out horrible tweets from their twitter account if they carried on. They still acted the same around each other and management didn't do any thing" she tells him "my point is why would management lose out on something that makes them so much money"

"I suppose you're right but I don't want her coming back here." He says adamantly.

"Fine but can you at least pack her stuff into a removal van and bring it over for me." She asks him.

Sophia's point of view
There is a valid excuse for them not wanting to be falsely accused of shit but I don't understand why they couldn't at least try and find a place for her to live. It's snide if you ask me.

"Is she still in headspace" he asks me.

"Yeah why" I growl.

"Luke had a few stern words with her about getting out of it" he says nervously "scared her a little"

"The poor girl will be traumatised. What would possess you to be so fucking Nasty Ashton" I shout down the phone making Louis jump beside me and suck on his pacifier furiously settling back down.

"We can't do it anymore, the band is more important without the band we wouldn't be able to look after her anyway so either way she was going to have to go" he replies simply.

"You could have at least done it a different way" I mutter.

"Don't you think I tried, for weeks I have been trying to get her out of her headspace but she just wouldn't. As for sending her somewhere not many people are into ageplay so there was no other way" he tells me.

"Could have had a chat with the lads surely they would have helped you" I say to him.

"They was talking about putting Louis in headspace and I didn't think they would have time" he says.

"Just pack up all her shot and Niall will be over for it in a bit" I say furiously.

Some people ..