Mummy + daddy

Liam's point of view
I really want to get Louis into a diaper so that he maybe just maybe slips further into his headspace. The spanking has helped the situation a lot to be fair but Harry should have dealt with it a different way. To say the least I want to throttle the bastard right now.

"Lou just let me go please so I can change you dude you are going to get a really bad rash" I say to him prising his hands from my neck.

"No .. no .. no" he yells grabbing onto my pinky finger so I don't put it down.

"I promise you after this you can finally have some cuddles with me and Zayn right" I compromise.

"I just want to be uncle Niall, you and Zayn are in a relationship it will be confusing for him so you two are his mum and dad right" Niall whispers into my ear.

"Ok let's see what he has to say" I smile weakly.

"Lou baby boy" I say softly lying him down on the changing table and pulling gently at his clothes.

"Yeah" he says still holding onto my jeans.

"We know this is fast but we want you to start referring me and Zayn as mummy and daddy you understand" I say sternly and he just nods his head.

Slowly he pulls his fist closer to his mouth and pushes it in. He whines and wriggles as I pull down his boxer shorts but just decides to stop and suck harder on his fist.

"You wanna paci baby" Niall asks him.

"What's that" Louis muffles.

"Why don't you try one because all of the dirt will go in your mouth and make you ill." Niall says picking up the red pacifier and pushing it slowly into Louis' parted lips.

"Mmm" Louis gurgles in satisfaction as he makes cute noises with the pacifier in his mouth.

As soon as he sees me holding a diaper he spits it right out.

"I'm not wearing one I am not a baby" he shouts trying to sit up but I push him back down gently.

"Loubear you need to you had an accident today and we don't want that to happen it's like a precaution." I say lifting his hips up.

"But it won't happen again I promise." He screams.

"No Louis you are wearing one final" Niall says to him sternly.

"No" he says kicking Niall hard in the balls.

"Stop it now Louis I am fed up of the way you are acting." I say landing 3 swats to his upper leg.

"No mumma please I has a sore bum" he lisps.

Well now we know how he slips into his headspace .... SPANKING