Solution

Sophia's point of view
Stressed is not the word to explain all this. My perfectly innocent boy who was only little just last night has turned into a rebellious adult and no longer wants to do this. The sad thing is I can't think of a resolution and all the pressure is on Liam.

"He's never going to take a bottle again now he knows the pills are in it" Liam sighs looking at the sleeping boy in my arms.

He may look peaceful now but In only a few hours his full behaviour will have changed and he'll be back to screaming again. Thank god niall has gone out to meet his girlfriend and introduce Casey to her. This could potentially knock her out of hesdspace too and that's the last thing we need.

"I have an idea but it could work either way" Harry says rattling his brain down to the very last solution.

"Anything will be better than this" I say hopefully.

"You know how Lou said she wants a spa break and there is the problem she has no one to babysit lux so maybe if you babysat lux and gave her loads of attention then he will get jealous and then you can make some sort of deal with him" Harry suggests "we all know how jealous he gets"

"Come to think of it that's an amazing idea" I say brightly "can you phone Lou up and get her to drop her over"

"Yeah she'll be more than happy to" Harry says opening his phone.

This is short because it's just a short introduction of the next chapter 💖💖