The spanking

Harry's point of view
I do feel really guilty for being really snappy with Louis but I am running on hardly any sleep. Yes I know it needed to be done but doesn't mean that I aren't tired.

"Come on Lou just watch the tv and get some sleep in you so we all can before dinner." I sigh pulling him closer to me.

"No you're mean I don't need a nap I aren't tired" he groans punching me in the ribs.

"Do that one more fucking time to me and I swear down I am not hesitating to spank you" I threaten my patience wearing thin. Why won't the little brat just go to sleep.

"No you won't I am bigger than you" he challenges elbowing me in the ribs harder this time.

"That is it you little shit" I say dragging his arm and throwing him over my knee.

Niall's point of view
I watch in pure shock as Harry drags Louis over his knee. To be quite honest I would probably intervene if I wasn't scared myself. Sleep deprivation can do strange things.

"You're going to get ten but next time you misbehave trust me the amount will double until we all get the good little boy we want" Harry shouts tugging Louis' pants down pressing his arm hard on Louis' back so he can't wriggle.

"No .. I'll be good please Harry I don't like it stop it, stop" Louis begs crying.

I don't know where the fuck Liam and Zayn have run off to probably upstairs to have sex but they need to hurry up about it. I am not leaving Louis alone in the room with this monster but I am to scared of what Harry will do to me if I intervene.

"What do you have to say" Harry shouts hitting Louis' bare bum rather hard.

"Just to be nice the last 3 will be over your pants" he says pulling up Louis' shorts.

"Just stop now please I wasn't really bad." Louis sobs.

"You don't understand Lou I stayed up all night to do your nursery and you have the audacity to punch me in the ribs." Harry screams to him.

"Just leave him be now Haz" I say softly.

"Put him in his playpen Niall" Harry orders pushing him off his knee making Louis hit the settee face first.

"You know what Harry you're an absolute bastard" I shout at him pulling Louis onto my knee.

"No I am just trying to teach him the consequences of misbehaving, we can not all modicoddle him" he says storming out the room.

Liam's point of view
I finish a heated make out session with Zayn and look at the clock.

"We have been up here 30 minutes" I groan kissing Zayn's neck.

"We need to get down to the baby now" he says pulling his trousers up.

I walk down the stairs and gasp at the sight in front of me. Niall trying desperately to calm a sobbing Louis down.

"What happened" I ask rushing over to Louis.

"Harry hurt my bum" Louis cries.

"Awe darling he's a little moody today none of this is your fault" I soothe pulling him off Niall's lap.

"He said I wasn't a good boy but I am" he mumbles wincing as I support his bum with my arm.

I go to move him onto my hip and notice the large wet spot on my grey shirt.

"You wet Hun" I ask him.

He nods and his cheeks go bright red. He is most probably scared senseless but in one way it is an advantage because we can refer to this later when we try him with diapers.

Harry better come back here in a better mood because I won't be responsible for my actions if not ....