Jealous

3rd person

To say the 5sos boys were quick to leave would be an understatement. They left Niall in charge of casey, passed over a changing bag and a sheet of paper and were on their way. when Louis spotted the blonde girl in Niall's arms he was more than confused. when they said that someone was coming over he didn't think they meant it. A sudden wave of jealousy hits over Louis as Liam walks over to the trembling girl.

"No daddy" Louis shouts unable to control himself.

he wants both parents to himself, why does there have to be a girl too. This was a natural feeling Louis had from being born. Once his sisters came along he started acting up as a way to get noticed. From throwing tantrums to breaking windows Louis had to have his mum's attention somewhat to keep him happy. This is a habit that all the boys have been aware of for several years. Whenever the lads payed each other attention Louis would somehow make a remark or a gesture for them to stop and all the lads knew best not to infuriate him for the sake of the band but restarting from fresh will be able to teach him to share so all Harry could do was chuckle at the boys want for attention.

"But darling I am seeing if casey is ok, don't forget this is the first time she has been without her daddies and she is most likely scared" Liam assures him taking the shaking girl from Niall.

"Do you want me to get her Li maybe she will relax if she is a female." Sophia offers only to be glared at by Louis.

"Mumma you stay with me" he pleads as she tries to put him down.

"I will only be a bit baby I just want Casey to settle down she is a nervous mess." she says pulling out the baby bouncer from the corner and placing it directly in front of the TV in the living room.

"NO" he protests grunting as he pushes his little belly out making it hard for Sophia to strap him in.

"do you want me to do it" Zayn offers smiling slightly at the first attempt.

"Can you" Sophia asks gratefully moving away from the chair and letting Zayn take her place.

Louis' point of view

A swat to my thigh makes me instantly tense and completely stop fighting. Why is there another baby other than me. It's not fair. I want mummy, and daddy for that matter. I want to be on mummy's lap drinking milk and watching stupid TV. I hate to admit but the seat is rather comfortable and spongebob squarepants looks rather entertaining but I want to watch it on Daddy's knee with him.

"What's this Lou" Niall says appearing in front of me with two chocolate fingers.

My eyes glisten and my mouth waters as he places one in each hand.

"Can I have paci then while you eat them" he asks me which I nod at and spit the pacifier into his awaiting hand.

Niall's point of view

"Niall you are an absolute genius" Harry says looking at the now content Louis sucking on the chocolate biscuit in his left hand.

"What can I say chocolate shuts anyone up" I laugh taking my seat next to Sophia as she tries to calm down casey who is now sobbing her little heart out.

"What's up sweetheart" I ask her gently.

"I want my teddy bear but I left it in the car" she cries clinging harder to Sophia.

"How about Harry goes upstairs and gets you one of Louis' teddies he has loads" I ask her.

"Yeah" she sniffles smiling at me softly.