Lux

Liam's point of view
"She will be fine with you won't she just don't wanna upset Louis" she says leading lux into the living room.

Louis woke up half hour ago and has been screaming swear words ever since. He's only quietened down now because Sophia put numbing cream on his tongue.

Sophia's point of view
This plan needs to work. It just does. I hate seeing him so upset and I know if he wouldn't have found out about the pills he would have been fine. Makes me wonder how he did find out to be fair.

"Look Louis lux has came to play" Liam says leading her in by the hand.

Louis' point of view
I groan as Liam walks in holding lux's hand. I don't want her to see me in this state. However I have no choice really as I'm restrained by my arms and the cream on my tongue is working a treat much to my disadvantage.

"Now how about we play some games" Liam says pulling out the painting mat he bought ME.

No I shouldn't be like this it's a stupid baby toy but I can't help but feel envious because it looks a lot more exciting now it's out of the box. I want it but how do I tell them that without seeming childish. Also I have the problem of me tongue being numb.

"That's clever isn't it" Liam says picking her up and placing her above his head making her squeal in delight.

"You are a special little girl how about you play with this blanket." Sophia says handing her MY blanket.

I would probably be able to deal with her playing with my toys but that's my blanket. Watching her rub her snotty face all over it is more than torture. I whimper a little and make eye contact with Liam pleading him to take it off her.

"But Lou if you're not going to be a baby then why do you need that silly old baby blanket" Liam says boldly.

I don't want to be a baby but I do want my blanket back. It feels like I've had it forever and it's not something I can easily give up. It's upsetting me damn it why does this keep happening to me. I hate being so emotional and I just crave attention to make me feel better however I am trying to prove a point and it's not going to help if I ask them for something.

Sophia's point of view
I watch carefully as Louis' bottom lip trembles and he screams loudly crying in the process.

"Calm down you're not a baby you shouldn't be acting like that" Liam says harshly.

With that Louis carries on crying and holds his arms out to me. When I go to go over to him Liam stops me.

"Make him wait a few minutes it might make him slip into a further headspace." He says pulling me back.

"That blanket is a miracle worker" I say happily.

"Uh uh uh" he manages to get out.

The cream on his tongue is most probably wearing off now and he is managing small words.

"We will make a deal with you Louis" Liam says to him "that blanket will be back in your arms and you can come out if you take the pills we give you everyday"

Louis looks for a few seconds and grunts but nods hesitantly. he holds his arms out to me and I literally can not stop myself from walking over. Once I pick him up Liam is quick to take the blanket from Lux's arms and bring it over handing it to Louis. With a look of satisfaction Louis lays his head on my shoulder and pulls the blanket closer to him.  I rub his back gently and sway a little desperate to calm him. The poor child has made himself sick doing all this crying.

"I don't wanna be small though" he cries furiously gripping my arm.

"But you need to just by reacting like this has proven you can't handle stress and we are here to help you manage that" Liam says softly picking Lux up off the floor.

"But I can I promise" he whimpers softly.

"No you can't Lou just let me take control sweetheart I will help you as much as I can" I say making him look me in the eyes his tear stained eyes making my heart break.

"Yeah but what about if you make me a baby and I can't become an adult again." He says curiously.

"That can't possibly happen as soon as you stop taking the pills that is when you will become more mature and after a few days of not taking them you will fully have control of your body again" I assure him.

"Promise" he asks me.

"Promise" I smile at him.

"Now how about I go and get you and lux a nice bottle of warm milk and you can both sit down and watch the tv before uncle Niall gets home with Casey" Liam says setting lux down in Louis' crib as she looks rather sleepy.

"Hmm" Louis mumbles incoherently into my shirt.

"Actually maybe you may go into headspace quicker if you drink from mummy eh Lou. I will get your pills and you can take them with some water and then can have a cuddle with mummy until they start working" Liam decides earning a whine from Louis.

"Just stop being so nieve and give your mummy a big cuddle" I say sitting down on the sofa with him in my lap.

He groans and leans his head on my chest holding his blanket close pulling his legs into my lap.

"It worked then" I hear Harry whisper to Liam.

"Yep looks like it" Liam says going out of the room.

Next chapter is going to be based on Casey as I haven't really mentioned her in the book 💝💝leave a comment of stuff that Casey could do when meeting Niall's new girlfriend