breakfast

Niall's point of view
I can't help but turn my attention to casey every so often as she adorable yawns and chews on her fingers drool slipping from her chin.

"All we need now is the cot up and it's done" Liam exclaims happily.

"Only a few days ago we were doing up Lou's" Harry comments.

"Speaking of which where is the little troublemaker to be honest I thought he would have already made an appearance" I ask.

"Sophia text me saying she was having some trouble settling him in his crib downstairs so she took him to sleep in our room. He's just being a little clingy today that's all" Liam laughs it off tucking the sheet around the cot mattress.

"Why do you reckon that is" Zayn asks.

"Probably because he's finally slipped into a headspace where he's become dependent on us. Not saying we want him this young but if he chooses to let us care for him then we haven't a problem." Liam answers him.

"Casey should we lie you down in your cot now for a few hours while we get food sorted then when you wake up we will have some toys set up downstairs." I coo slightly looking back as her emerald eyes connect with mine.

Her hands go up making a signal for me to pick her up and I don't escape the chance. I scoop her up into my arms and place her on the changing mat pulling off her doc martens and her unbelievably tight skinny jeans due to the thickness of the diaper.

"Go on guys let me get her changed for bed" I say shooing them all out.

They all leave the room and I continue changing casey. She doesn't squirm or fidgets she lies there relaxed and compliant as I untie the soiled diaper and throw it in the garbage bin beside me.

"You know casey this has come as a blessing in disguise. Us babysitting you was a sign and I can not wait for you forever to be mine. I'll be the best I can be and I won't ever let you Down" I say re- diapering her and slipping a Long sleeved vest over her head pulling it Down over her bare chest. The boys must have had breast reduction or something to stop all natural things from happening to her. I do the snaps at the bottom and slip some fluffy socks on her feet before lying her down on her back popping a pacifier into her eager and waiting mouth. She suckles slowly as she manages to wriggle onto her front and place her hands underneath her, sticking her bum out a little in the air and cheek on the pillow. Her eyes start to shut as I play the mobile above her head and set up the baby monitor.

"See you after princess" I say shutting the door slowly.

Sophia's point of view
I watch as Liam tiptoes into the bedroom and give him a slight smile as he points to Louis who is now completely on top of me head in my chest clutching onto my hand cutely.

"He bloody is adorable when he wants to be" he comments making me smile.

"I know I just wish he was like this all the time" I say honestly "it's an amazing feeling to be able to comfort him when he wants it"

"By the looks of things I think the clonginess may be him becoming less independent. I think from now on he will have us doing all the stuff he usually does in headspace." Liam tells me.

A sudden stir and a familiar plastic object hitting my chest indicates my baby is awake. He tries to lift his head up slowly but when he doesn't succeed he lies it back down and stares up at me.

"you wanna get up now hey baby boy" I coo to him which he nods at.

I sit up with him still on my chest and stand up off the edge of the bad with him his legs tightening around me.

"Blankie" he mutters as I retrieve his beloved blanket and place it in his hands

"Now go to daddy and he will see if you need a change before some good eh babes" I say lightly passing him to Liam who kisses him on the forehead gently.

Liam quickly slips 2 fingers into his nappy and confirms that he is dry.

"What can we make him for food" I ask.

"Maybe mix some of your milk in with rusks (English biscuit cereal for babies.)" Liam suggests "you have enough milk because you pumped last night and stored it in the fridge."

"Yeah come on then" I say walking out the bedroom door and making my way down the stairs and through the baby gate Liam following behind.

"Is little Louis awake now" Niall coos following us down the stairs and into the kitchen where Zayn and Harry are having a midday snack.

"He's woke up rather clingy watch" Liam says going to place Louis on the floor who thrashes and screams clutching harder to Liam.

"Stop if you are frightening him" I say harshly swatting Liam round the back of the head "mean daddy isn't he scaring mummys little boy."

Louis nods and reaches out to me as I open the fridge and pull out one bottle of pumped milk and shut the fridge. then I pull a plastic bowl and place a whole rusk into it and pour the milk over it leaving it on the side to let the milk soak for a few minutes.

"I just got a call from the 5sos boys they want to say sorry to Casey." Niall huffs looking at his phone.

"They should at least get a chance to." Liam says quickly trying to place a squealing Louis into his highchair.

"I agree it will help her settle here if she gets the reassurance from them" Zayn agrees.

"You all go me and Lou will stay here. I don't even want to see their faces" Harry says looking at the now satisfied Louis who seems to be playing with the ring on Liam's hand.

"Are you sure you can deal with him he is a bit of a handful" I say sitting down next to Louis.

I get some of the now softened rusks and place them near Louis' mouth.

"Take out your paci baby" I encourage prising it from the grip of his two teeth.

He whines and makes grabby hands back up to try get it from me. To please him I edge the spoon near his mouth as he turns his head to the side.

"Get some ate please" Liam says firmly looking Louis dead in the eye.

"Eww" he says as I try once again.

"Now Louis" Liam says loudly making him jump and open his mouth wide enough for me to fit the spoon in.

he grumbles but then smacks his lips together in satisfaction as he gulps it down quickly.

"Harry can you just stick some water in his bottle please" I ask as I spoon another mouthful in.

Soon the rusks have all gone only a few spoonfulls made it around his face. I pass him the bottle as he takes it into his hands and suckles on the bottle.

So much for a clingy baby, think he was just a bit hungry ...