Bath time

Liam's point of view
I finish feeding Casey her food and place the bowl in the dishwasher quickly. I look over to Sophia who has just let Louis have the bowl to feed himself. I have never saw someone make so much mess.

"When should I take them up for a bath then" I ask Sophia who is currently scrolling through her phone.

"Lou baby are you done" she asks which he nods at pulling his hand out the bowl and sticking it into his mouth.

"You can carry him there's cat in hell chance I'm getting all that shit on me." I say hastily.

"Charming you won't pick your own son up but are happy to pick someone else's kid up" Niall says.

"No he's just really messy" I snap back hoisting Casey onto my hip.

"Go on Lou I am sure uncle Harry will help you up the stairs." Sophia says to him which he kicks happily at.

Harry's point of view
I notice that Liam is being a bit stand offish with Louis and to be honest it is getting on my nerves. All dinner he has ignored him, all afternoon and this morning he was pretty nasty with him. He needs to grow the fuck up and stop picking favourites.

"Come on then mate and if we get there before daddy you can pick out the best toys." I say.

"No daddy give me bath" he says defiantly crossing his arms.

"Yes daddy will give you a bath he just can't carry you up the stairs because he has casey.

"Well leave casey" he says in a duh voice.

I chuckle at his sass but quickly cover it up with a cough so it doesn't encourage him any further. that is the last thing we need.

"Just come on so when you get out you are all ready for mummy cuddles" Sophia encourages.

"I want daddy cuddles though" he whines pulling at his hair.

"Stop it Louis and let harry get you so we can get you both bathed and into pyjamas." Liam says firmly.

He stops in his tracks and looks up at Liam tears forming. The bad thing about it is that Liam doesn't even look remorseful for the way he is making Louis feel. I clench my fists in anger and walk back over to Louis who is now sat with his head in his hands.

"No need to get upset" I say undoing the tray and lifting him out slowly.

"You evil piece of work Liam" Sophia says standing up from her spot and slapping him hard across the face making both Louis and Casey whimper "That poor child has wanted nothing but your attention all day and you keep pushing him away. Maybe you shouldn't see him for a few days then you will know what he really means to you"

"took the words straight out of my mouth" I mumble holding his head to my chest.

"Bring him upstairs then haz so I can give him a bath" Liam says rubbing his cheek.

"That's not happening either Liam take precious casey up for a bath but remember she isn't a permanent thing, Louis is" Sophia lectures.

"The child has to take a bath it's unhygienic not to" he says to her.

"Last time I recalled there were more than one bathroom in this house, I will go bath him myself seeing as you don't give a toss" she growls taking him rather forcefully out of my arms.

Sophia's point of view

I hold Louis on my hip as he silently cries into my shoulder.

"Why the long face hey bud" I ask picking up one of the pacifiers out of the box and pressing it gently to his lips.