Worry

Zayn's point of view
I laugh as Niall and Harry both try to open the baby jar of food. How can 2 grown men not open a jar of food it is actually baffling me.

"Do you need some help there" I ask at the doorway making them jump and Harry drops the jar.

"Dumbo get another one" I sigh "and this time let me open it"

Niall grabs one of the jars and throws it over. I swiftly catch it and pop off the lid in one quick flick of the wrist.

"I've had harder times buckling my belt" I laugh.

"Go get Louis please" I order.

"I will" Harry says and goes out of the kitchen and into the living room.

Louis' point of view
I suck on the dummy consciously as Liam bounces me on his knee. This whole thing isn't that bad but when the full world know my privacy will be invaded massively. The worry has knocked me right out of my vulnerable state that they call a headspace but at the moment I would rather NOT be forced into anything so I will just pretend until I actually do. Even so the dummy in my mouth is comforting and in a way it is making my problems seem a lot smaller. As if for the names I have to call Liam and Zayn they don't really bother me at all because they are willing to help me and they have requested for me to use 2 simple words and by rights I should really at least be nice and use them.

Liam's point of view
I look as Louis makes a face which I can't read.

"What's up bud tell mummy" I coo which makes him smile.

"Scared" he groans and holds onto my fingers with his free hand.

"Stop worrying sweetheart I promise to protect you from anything they might say" I say softly running my fingers through his hair. "You know what I will take full blame and say I wanted you to be a baby then they can't blame you because they will think you have been forced to do it."

"Promise" he says.

"I promise" I say wrapping my finger around his pinky.

That promise I will keep. This lad has had to keep up such a fake persona for the fans he has forgot how he used to act before fame. It's sad that a celebrity has to create such a different person to maintain their expected behaviour.

"We were thinking about getting a woman to come nurse you as we read it will encourage your headspace." I say holding the dummy in his mouth as he is playing with the buttons on my shirt and he guided my hands and I want to make him happy.

"What's nurse mean" he mumbles.

"Milk from the breast. My girlfriend specialises in healthcare and she asked me if she could to make a bond with you." I explain "before you think she will judge you she won't she is really sweet and would love to be your nurturing mother"

"You're mummy though" he says softly.

"She can mumma or something we can figure that out when she starts calling over." I say to him.

"His food is ready" someone shouts from the kitchen.

"I'm also here" lou says walking into the living room.

"We know that now" I laugh making louis jump and smack the rim of the pacifier hard off his lip drawing blood.

"Owe" he cries.

"Sorry darling I didn't mean to scare you" lou apologises picking him up and placing him on her hip. "Now give auntie Lou some bloody kisses" she smiles making him laugh the pacifier being held on by his two teeth.

"Take your dummy out Louis and give her a kiss, then I can give it you right back" I say to him holding my hand out.

He pouts but spits it into my hand and lunges towards Lou's face and places a snotty kiss on her face.

"And another" Lou points to her cheek.

He is quick to kiss her on the cheek and then leans his head on her shoulder trying to suck on her ear.

(He's in his headspace now just to clarify)

"Someone is hungry" I laugh and walk into the kitchen followed by Lou.

"It's mashed potatoes and spinach" Zayn gags "it fucking stinks"

"Do not put the baby off his food he needs fattening up" I say slapping his head lightly.

"Sorry I forgot how fussy he was with food" Harry says lightly.

"I want paci" Louis wriggles eyeing the pacifier in my hand.

"What comes after that baby" I encourage.

"Mummy paci" he reaches out.

"Until my little boy uses his manners then the paci is mine" I say sticking it in my back pocket.

"Thank you, thank you. Mummy I have paci now" he whines.

"The other one it's not thank you that's what you say when I have give it you." I smile.

"Please paci" he pouts reaching out to me.

I take hold of him and he digs his head into my chest and latches onto my shirt and suckles.

"Darling stop now" I say pulling his head causing him to whine "ok you win you can have paci"

"Tank you" he says throwing his head forward and eats my lips trying to kiss me.

"Ok stop now you strange child so I can put you into your chair and you can eat your food" I say placing him into the chair as he whines.

Wonder how he will like this horrible coloured baby food ...