the plan

Sophia's point of view
I carry Louis into the living room and place him down on the sofa.

"Wait" he says pushing away from me and sitting down on the sofa.

"What's up baby" I ask him.

"I'm not a baby" he grumbles.

So I see he's out of his headspace.

"You know Liam would personally have your arse if he knew you came out of your headspace." I say to him.

"But I'm scared" he admits.

"Of what" I say instantly softening up.

"What if I hurt you Liam thinks I will" he mumbles.

"No Louis he was just joking. If you like this full ageplay thing then I am more than happy to keep on breastfeeding you until your heart is content dude" I smile.

"But what if I play with your other boob subconsciously, then Liam will be mad at me" he says pulling the pacifier out of his mouth.

"promise to keep this between you and me but I don't think Liam will care to be honest he isn't that interested in me that much anymore." I sigh.

"Why is he mean to everyone before he made me eat this horrible green stuff and didn't even say sorry at least harry said sorry when he spanked me" he says looking at me innocently.

"That's just how he is now baby boy" I say ruffling his hair.

"can you be my mummy instead" he asks hopefully.

"That's not something for me to decide really it is between Liam and Zayn" I say to him.

"Well if they say you cant then I am not being their baby, I will only be a baby for YOU then they will give in" he tells me.

"sure but what will Liam be then" I ask.

"Dickhead" he replies blandly.

"we do not curse Louis" I say loudly making him jump a little.

"sorry. It just slipped out. I am going to go and get Liam and Niall to test something out." he says pulling himself off the settee.

"Ok but at least pretend you are In your headspace so they don't bite my head off" I laugh.

"sure" he says running out of the room.

Louis' point of view

Sophia really doesn't seem that bad and this babying thing is quite nice but I don't want to put all my trust into someone like Liam because he has different rules that are more restricted compared to the others. Now time to see if the acting class in college paid off.

"Mummy" I shout running into the kitchen where they are all sat watching the TV.

"what darling" he says kindly.

"I trying so hard to get the milky out but I can't do it" I say flopping my arms and poking myself in the eye on the sly so they don't notice and I can fake cry.

"Well how can I help you with that" he asks me.

"hold her booby so I can get my milk" I say in a duh voice hiding my face in the floor so they cant see my huge grin.

"That wont work sweetie you have to do it yourself" he says.

GEEZ, Sophia is right he isn't interested in her. Normal lads would have jumped at the chance to touch a woman's breast but Liam makes it out like she has a disease.

"No mummy come help, come help, now, please" I whine tugging on his sleeve stomping my feet for added emphasis.

"Stop it Louis for heavens sake there is no way I would be a help" he says looking back at the TV.

so because he isn't interested in Sophia no more there is no need to take it out on me. it has kind of upset me that actually but I am not going to lose my battle I have to keep fighting to get him to follow along with my plan. my plan is to somehow become attracted to her again because maybe touching her breast will turn him on and he will realise what he is missing.

"Daddy tell him, I want the milk from the big booby and he isn't helping me" I whine.

one weakness Zayn has is giving into me. even when he wasn't treating me like a baby he always took the blame and was the first one to defend me when Modest had a go at me.

"Li just go help him hes probably tired and hungry and you Mr stubborn arse wont even help your own son" he says to liam who is now groaning.

can he just hurry up and follow my fucking plan ..