Furniture

Liam's point of view
I coo over Louis as he pulls my hand and leads me to the Isle of all girls stuff.

"We make casey better" he asks "because she cried"

"Yeah sure bud" Niall says ruffling his hair.

"We should get her a bouncy chair daddy" he squeaks excitedly.

"Ok then let's do that" I smile walking over to the bouncy chair where a nice pink and yellow one is stationed.

"That one" louis shouts pointing to it.

"Stop shouting you are giving me headache babe" Sophia says walking over and lands a kiss to his forehead.

"Sorry mummy" he whimpers clutching his pacifier firmly in his mouth.

"No need to be sorry just be a little quieter you know because casey has had a rough day." She explains to him.

"Will you leave me daddy like her daddies left her" he asks innocently.

"Why would I do that and miss out and looking after you" I laugh spinning him in a circle.

"Will you mummy" he asks.

"No of course not and the only time I will be leaving you is when I go back to work and then I will be straight back because me and daddy have arranged for me to move in" she says to him.

"Who will be casey's new mummy and daddy." He questions furrowing his eyebrows.

"Not you" he adds on quickly "you MY mummy and daddy"

"I think one little boy is enough for us." Sophia assures him "but casey will be living with us"

"Where will she sleep" more questions spill out his mouth.

He's taking this more serious than us and he's in headspace which proves a point. Fair point where will she sleep.

"She'll have to sleep in the guest room until we sort the nursery out for her." Harry says appearing out of nowhere.

"We was originally going to use that for Louis' toy room but never mind I suppose we can put them in the living room in his crib." I say looking down at him.

"What are we going to do about another crib in the living room" Niall asks.

"Surely she's in an older headspace than Louis" I sigh "she won't need a Crib until bed time because I doubt she will take naps."

"True" Niall agrees.

"Daddy I did a poo" Louis claps excitedly.

He pauses a few seconds and claps again "and a wee wee"

"Good boy now do you think you can wait until we get to the tills and then mummy can take you to the bathrooms and get you changed." I ask him.

"Yeah" he nods happily and trudges ahead of me as Niall throws kids stuff into the trolley Zayn is pushing.

I only just realise how lucky we are to have got him into headspace this quickly. Some people don't slip for a good couple months. It's hard to believe this time last week he was a stressed mess throwing hissy fits every chance he could. Now look at him. Tearing down isles with not a care in the world. I sonewhat feel like I'm raising him and right now I feel like the proudest dad ever..

Fluffy Liam  chapter for you guys here. Just a Short filler before I head off to school. There will be a new part to my new book published later and if I get at least 5 votes on it i will write a new part to this book tonight and publish it.