Thinking time

Louis' point of view

With the TV turned down slightly, it gives me the perfect chance to process everything that has happened, while I am calm. Maybe the boys aren't doing this just to wind me up, they may actually want to try and help me but today this full new experience has been a disaster on both ends. 

I have probably upset them all today more than they have upset me and it makes me feel like absolute shit. Seeing as I am the oldest of the band, the rest of the world seem to think I should handle all the responsibilities but truth is, the pressure is too much for me to handle and I have never been the one to turn down a challenge, so I have been fighting a losing battle and not telling anyone. The secrets on top of the stress is hard to cope with and when I deliberately hurt others by making snide remarks and lashing out, all I want them to do is to understand how it feels from my perspective.

Even through all the bitchiness from me, they are still willing to help me so who am I to turn down an offer like this ? They want to care for me and at the moment I owe it to them, so I am willing to do what keeps them happy, even if it is embarrassing.

Liam's point of view

All the other lads have gone back to watching the episode of Geordie Shore they recorded last night, seeing that we had to sort the full nursery out yesterday and customize the house so it is safe for Louis when he finally slips into his headspace.

"That must have hurt!" Niall laughs at the TV, making Louis look up.

He makes direct eye contact with me and reaches his arms out to me.

"Remember the deal Lou, you drink the bottle and then you come out." I say softly.

He may have calmed down and the sight of him sucking subconsciously on his bottom lip is adorable but he needs to learn to follow rules.

"Can I drink it on your knee ?" he asks shyly.

I ponder over it for a few seconds and look at Zayn who just nods his head.

"Fine but if the bottle doesn't get finished, you are going over my knee." I warn him.

He gulps but nods and balances the bottle on the flat part of the crib looking at me expectantly. I smile and climb over Niall and make my way over to Louis. He doesn't seem to want to stand up so I am putting that down to him being tired.

"Come on then bubba, I bet you are shattered from all the screaming you done this morning." I say, effortlessly picking his skinny body up with one arm and trying to get the bottle with the other, only for it to be snatched away by Louis.

"M-mine.." he whines, burying his head into my neck and with the other hand running his hand through the back of my hair.

"Well in that case, the sofa is mine and you can't sit on it with us." I joke.

"No, no have it." he says quickly pushing it towards me.

"Babe, he was joking with you, chill." Harry says while smiling at Louis.

"You're not mad ?" he asks me.

"No sweetheart, now let's get this milk down you to help with your sore throat, have a nap and then we can start afresh with no crying and screaming." I tell him.

"Would any of you love me any less if you treated me like a baby..?" He mumbles.

"Louis, of course we will love you the same, it will just be a different type of love because you are going to be OUR baby as long as you get better and are more chilled out." Zayn says to him reaching over and tickling his sock covered foot.

"Nah s-stop please!" he giggles and looks at Zayn in admiration.

Maybe Louis will accept that we wouldn't do this for nothing..