The car ride

Liam's point of view
I help Sophia get Louis in the car seat with little struggle.

"The straps are too tight" he whines kicking his legs furiously.

"No they aren't they are supposed to be like that to keep your legs and arms safe if we crash." Harry says to him climbing into the backseat of the car.

"Why would we crash" he moans "just loosen them please."

"No now go to sleep" Sophia says firmly "or you'll be cranky when we are shopping."

"No" he shouts kicking and pulling at the straps trying his hardest to escape the contraption.

"Stop now" I say softly tapping his leg and sticking his pacifier in his mouth which takes him by surprise but he doesn't spit it out he sucks intently and finally rests in the car seat.

"Blankie" he mumbles looking up at Sophia.

"Ok then here sweetie" she says passing him the coloured blanket which he clutches and holds close to his face.

"What should we do to pass time" zayn says tapping on the steering wheel.

"Talk about where we can go on holiday which will be suitable and accepting of Louis' condition." Harry says.

"Oh yeah I completely forgot we said we would book a holiday" Zayn laughs.

"I don't think many people will like seeing their idol sucking a pacifier and being carried everywhere." Sophia whispers.

"Exactly my point we don't want to go to a country which is packed with people there is less chance of privacy and judging by the way Louis is acting now the loud noises in his fully regressed headspace will scare him." I  add on.

"I don't want him scared over a stupid holiday" Sophia says "in my eyes now he's my baby and I'm not seeing him hurt for the benefit of our enjoyment."

"We can sort that out after our last show can't we but for now let's talk about something more normal." Niall says.

"I want milk" Louis sits up and reaches out to Sophia gurgling sleepily.

"No babe were in the car and you can't come out of your car seat" she says ruffling his hair and he slaps her hand away.

"Milk" he demands.

"You'll have to have bottled milk is that ok" I ask him going through the changing bag.

"No mummy milk" he whines.

"Mummy doesn't have any milk left at the moment so you will have to drink out the bottle" I say placing it in his hands.

"But mummy I want boobie milk" he groans placing the bottle on her stomach.

"If you do then you will have to lean a very awkward way" she says to him "and you were only moaning a few minutes ago how the straps are too tight."

"No your milk please" he asks innocently.

"Fine" she sighs moving a little partially sitting on me so she is just at the side of Louis.

"Yay" he gurgles placing his pacifier in the cup holder of the car seat and leaning over as Sophia pulls off her top.

Next she unbuttons her bra and he is quick to lean forward. His head makes its way to her left breast and he instantly holds onto it with his free hand to keep a better grip as we keep on going over bumps.

"Mummy make nicey milk" Louis smiles up at her.

The slow slurping noises are in fact adorable and I can't help but coo when he sits up to take a breath and literally has a milk moustache.

"I don't see how the process is so messy" I laugh.

"Ask Lou" Harry laughs.

Louis looks straight down and carries on suckling Sophia's milk his eyes rolling slowly in the process.

"You gonna let go off mummy now and go to sleep" Zayn asks looking back as we have just stopped at a traffic light.

"Nuh uh" he says quickly holding onto Sophia protectively.

"She will be here when you wake up" I tell him calmly.

"Mummy hold my hand" he says leaning back into his chair.

"Ok" Sophia says taking hold of his hand and rubs her thumb over his knuckles Making him laugh lightly.

"He's such a mummy's boy" I comment looking over at him clutching onto her hand tightly slowly falling asleep.

"It's natural though Li he'll get used to you" Niall says.

"I hope" I mumble.

"He will" Sophia rubs my hand reassuringly.

"I do love daddy" Louis says sleepily.

"We know you do now go to sleep chunk" I laugh and he obliges straight away.

Within minutes he is fast asleep, his pacifier bobbing slowly.

"When did Simon say the meeting was" Zayn asks.

"Tomorrow morning and he needs us all there apparently so we can't make excuses for Louis not being there." Harry groans.

"So are you telling him about the ageplay" Sophia asks.

"I suppose the only valid excuse really to take a break from the band is something like this" I sigh.

"Do you reckon he'll take well" Niall asks.

"As if we're the ones who make the most money for him. None of his other artists are in our league" Harry says in a duh voice.

"But everyone knows that out of us Louis is simon's favourite so maybe he will understand" I consider.

"Doubt it" Harry mutters.

"I suppose we could go tomorrow and then just leave Louis in headspace and see how he reacts instead of pulling him out of it so early in" Zayn says.

"If he reacts good its sweet sailing, if he doesn't then I don't know what to do" I laugh..

Tomorrow's going to be fun 😱
Hope you liked the chapter remember comment below Instagram names for a spam of likes and if you're one of the first one to comment I'll give you a follow