Clingy Louis

3rd person

For the last hour everyone was trying to settle in the house while Niall and the other boys went upstairs to fix up Casey's nursery. Meanwhile Sophia was left with a clingy Louis and a quivering Casey as she tried to catch up on the TV she missed last night.

"Can you let go of my feet now son it's giving me pins and needles" Sophia says trying to push Louis off her foot as he is clutching onto it whilst playing on his IPad.

"I don't wanna" he whines holding tighter.

Casey looks at them both in surprise, she wasn't sure if she would even be able to live in the same house as Louis without him trying to kill her. Then she takes into consideration on how nice he was in the shop and maybe that tiny bit of sympathy he was showing for her would make them become friends. Instead of all the messy thinking she slides off the settee unnoticed and makes her way through the open baby gate and up the stairs.

"Are you hungry is that why you are so close to me" Sophia asks the small boy trying to eliminate out all the obvious things to see what was wrong with him.

A small shake of the head makes her internally groan. He was so happy before and now he has just become so subdued and it confused Sophia. what could have possibly upset him?

"How about a nap" she suggests to him making her way over to the crib and pulls back the blanket.

From the moment she let go of his grasp Louis started wailing, and Loud. His distressed sobs echoed the room, made Casey lose balance on the stairs and made Liam drop the paint all over Niall's new shoes.

"Shh shh baby no need for all them tears mummy is here" Sophia says quickly scooping him up and pushes his head into her chest slowly rocking him.

"No leave mummy" He whimpers comfortably lying against her chest.

"I will never leave you again darling I promise" She says carrying him up the stairs making her way past an angry Niall who is trying to comfort Casey.

Sophia's point of view

What this boy needs is a rest. He was running around them shops like a bulldozer and now he has drained and has no energy left. Lucky for me Liam suggested the smart idea of buying a clip so he doesn't lose his blanket which is hanging loosely over his left shoulder.

"You want some help with him" Liam asks appearing in the doorway.

"No I am just going to have a lie down with him until he goes sleep may just slip a feed in so he doesn't wake up for a while." I mouth to him.

I somehow manage to open the door and make my way over to mine and Liam's bed. The bed is unmade due to us both being scruffy pigs, so what deal with it.

"You and me are going to nap and when we wake up tea will be ready and you can watch TV" I say to him lying him on the bed.

I slide his fancy shoes off and pull his socks off revealing a small blister on the heel of his foot and imprints on when the shoes have been. Next I slide down his grey nike pants and pull his top up slightly revealing a rather expanded baby onesie due to the full diaper. I feel it to make sure It isn't wet which to my luck it isn't.

"Did mummy's boy have a big wee wee" I say tickling his stomach.

He squirms and plays with his top clearly sleepy as he keeps on letting go by accident. I pull out a diaper from the small box of essentials next to our bed and unbutton the snaps to the onesie. When I see the diaper is turning yellow I realise it is only urine so I don't have to worry about a smell.

After a quick change and me pulling off his top and pants Louis finally crawls into the left side of the bed with his blanket tucked in beside him. I slide off my shoes and lie beside him his head somewhat getting closer to my chest. His thumb comes creeping to the edge of his mouth before I slap it away

"Have this" I say sticking a pacifier into his mouth.

"MMM" he gurgles wrapping his leg lazily over my hip slowly letting his eyes shut.

His full body is somewhat pressed up against mine as he falls asleep. there is no possible way of getting out of bed without waking him up. Awkward child. I sigh and pull out my phone deciding to check my social media and other things as there is nothing else to do. I would watch TV but I am not within arms reach of the remote and there is a cat in hells chance I am waking him up for something so stupid.

(im back. why do you guys think Louis is being so clingy. will he wake up ok. will he get along with casey.)

UPDATES COMING SOON ...