Food

Sophia's point of view
"Right so food is on its plates so can I have your blanket please Lou so you don't spill food and your toy Casey" Niall says quickly ridding both kids of their beloved items.

Louis let's out a loud whine in frustration and clambers at my legs pulling and tugging to get my attention.

"You do not need a blanket to eat Baba it will only get dirty and we don't want it to get dirty do we" I say in a comical voice which Louis laughs and shakes his head at.

"I want my do-dee" he says managing to situate himself on my knee.

"What's a do-dee darling" I ask rather confused.

"One of them" Louis tells me pointing to the red one in lux's mouth.

"You want a pacifier" I ask him which he claps at.

"A do-dee" he laughs loudly swinging his legs under the table.

"There's one clipped to your top little man" I tell him smiling as he pushes it in his mouth. "That's gonna have to come out when you are eating anyway"

"Ok" he shrugs giggling happily around his pacifier.

"A bowl of mashed egg for Lou, some mash with beans for Casey and chicken nuggets and chips for little lux" Niall says happily placing the food in front of the 3 eager children .

3rd person
"I want nuggets mummy" Lou says tugging at Sophia's top eyeing lux's food which looked ten times better than the meal in front of him.

"No I don't like you eating that kind of food yet both me and daddy agreed it's soft food until we say" Sophia says firmly bringing the bowl closer only to have it pushed away by Louis again.

"No I don't like egg" he lies not Daring to look either parent in the eye.

"So you had daddy wasting him time all last week making it you every Morning" Liam asks with a raised eyebrow.

"No. I liked it then" he protests "it's yucky now."

"No Lou now take paci out and eat some of this food like a good little boy" Sophia smiles at him spooning some of the egg onto this piece of cutlery in her hand.

"Nooo" Louis whines slowly taking out his pacifier and places it on the table.

He moves about a few times and wriggles trying to get away from the spoon and away from the table.

20 minutes later - 3rd point of view
20 minutes had passed and all the children except Louis are now playing happily in the garden on the new swing set that had been accustomed days before.

"I no want it" Louis says kicking his high chair in frustration.

"You haven't touched any of it Boo you're going to end up sick" Sophia says gently.

"I can't cope what has put him off his food" Liam says scratching his head.

"Why do you not like eggs so much anymore Loubear" Sophia asks gently sitting beside him.

"Just don't" he answers back looking at the now cold eggs in disgust.

"Either way you will have to eat them just think how much fun they are having out there without you" Liam says looking at his younger son.

"Can I have juice please mummy" he asks hopefully

"Nope not until you have ate at least 3 spoonfuls" Sophia compromises.