Dinner

Zayn's point of view
I put a spoonful of baby food up to Louis' mouth. He shakes his head and leans back into the chair.

"No" he whines pushing the pacifier further into his mouth.

"Why not dude" I coo blowing on it to warm it down in case that is the problem.

"It nasty I want that" he says pointing to Niall's spaghetti bolognese. 

"No you will get stomach ache since them tablets won't have settled yet." Liam says sternly "now open up before I force you to eat it."

Louis gulps and opens his mouth his pacifier lodged in the left side of his cheek.

"Good boy then we can phone Sophia and get her to put you down for your nap, I need to tell her something anyway" Liam says slowly.

Louis just nods his eyes watering as he swallows the putrid smelling food.

"Can't we just make him some scrambled egg in the microwave, he clearly doesn't like it" I finally say.

"No he needs to have it because it's healthy and I want him to stop eating proper solids or the pills won't work properly." He says pushing another spoonful into Louis' mouth some going on the outer casing of his pacifier.

"Well I said he can have scrambled eggs so he is." I shout deciding to offer up mine so he doesn't have to wait.

"God can you both stop shouting you're scaring him" Harry groans looking at Louis who is now on the verge of full on crying.

"Mummy I no like stop please" Louis cries as he pushes more gross food into his mouth.

"He needs to eat it all or he will never get used to baby food" Liam sighs.

"He's not going to like it when you are force feeding him it's cruel look at him Liam, it's all over him" Niall says to him.

Liam's point of view
I listen to Niall and take a look at Louis. The food is smeared all under his lip including his pacifier and his cheeks are tear stained.

"Baby I'm so sorry" I say a wave of guilt rushing over me.

"It's on my paci mummy" he says taking out his mouth and passing it me.

"Zayn can you sort him out please so I go and call Sophia please" I say throwing the rubber item to him.

"Should I just give him my eggs then or not" he asks me.

"No we can try again later he's not eating solids anymore" I say which causes Louis to whine. "No use whining just because I have stopped feeding you now doesn't mean you won't be eating it later."

"I could nip out to the shops and see if they have any other variations" Lou says "the ones that lux has are really nice I wish I could eat them.

"Yeah sure that would be a good idea then he might start to eat it" I say and head towards the door.

"Tell her to come over as soon as possible because he's getting cranky" Niall says watching Louis as he fists his eyes and cries in frustration.

"what's up bud" I ask sympathetically.

"I want the egg" he stutters.

"no Louis you are not having the egg are you because I don't go back on my word you know that." I say firmly "I will sit in here with you and text Sophia to just come over as soon as"

I pull my phone out of my back pocket and pull up her contact.

TO Sophia - hey do you know when you will be over here Louis is ready for his nap.

FROM Sophia - wow you have got him into his headspace pretty quick haven't you and I am at your garden gate I was just going to come over and see if you needed help.

TO Sophia - ok see you in a minute.

In all honesty I am really scared on if she will continue with Louis after I tell her what has been on my mind. she will most likely hate me but I cant carry on like this its killing me.

"Mummy" Louis says eating his fist slobber running down his arm.

"What darling" I ask going over to him and unbuckling the straps before pulling him out of the chair.

"can I have my Sippy now pwease" he says sticking out his bottom lip for effect.

"no you can something better than a Sippy can have a booby with milk in" I smile at him.

"who booby" he gurgles.

"mummy's friends" I say deciding not to confuse him after I have the TALK.

lets hope he takes to her because there would be nothing worse than him not liking her and having to get his milk from her.