xx

Mia's POV:

The moment we make it inside, he struggles to lock the door behind him as an arm wraps around my waist, pulling me closer to his warm body. Our faces are centimeters apart and whenever he breathes, I can smell spearmint as if he had chewed a piece of gum or sucked on a mint not too long ago. His eyes go from my hair to my lips and I hear the lock click behind his tall frame.

Every piece of me is on fire—a feeling that is quite difficult to explain but a feeling that feels just right.

Zayn's fingers leave the lock on the door and trace the skin on my left cheek before he leans in for a kiss. Our lips do not take long to move in sync and when they find their way, our chemistry is suddenly a dangerous explosion. My hands move through his hair, pulling on a few strands. His hands move down my lower back and grip my bottom, squeezing it ever so slightly.

We rotate and my back is pressed against the front door. Both of his eyes stare into mine as if he is searching deep down for the innocence lurking in my soul. His lips never leave mine and neither one of us wonder when we are going to stop for air. We do not think about the world around us—only about this moment. My shirt is removed from my body and thrown across the room. I do not particularly search for its new destination because I could care less. Zayn then removes his own shirt and I reach for the button on my jeans.

"Not here," he interrupts me, placing a soft kiss on the tip of my nose. "Follow me."

I allow him to grab my hand and he leads me to what I believe is his bedroom. He turns on the light and lifts me to floor, causing me to squeal before our lips reconnect. We sit down on the bed—me sitting on his lap—and I straddle him slowly. He holds back a groan and my arms wrap around the back of his neck.

"Fuck," he curses and places me down to where I am laying down on my back. "Don't tease me like that, Mia." I tug my bottom lip between my teeth and watch him as he pulls his pants down. Still in his boxers, he unbuttons my jeans and pulls them down until I hear them fall on the floor. His hands reach for my underwear until he hesitates. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

I narrow my eyes at him, "I wouldn't be here if I wasn't."

He smirks, "Just making sure."

I lift my lower half to make the task easier for him and I watch as he removes his boxers. He winks at me before joining me back on the bed, our lips once again connecting.

My mind is jumbled as he lowers himself towards me, "Prove you want me..." I breathe out, interlocking our fingers.

I stifle a moan as he rubs his hard member against me, constantly moving back and forth. With his fist, he grabs a handful of my hair like a piece of rope and gives it a tight pull.

"So beautiful," he whispers against my lips. "God, you're so—"

I cry out as he slams into me, so hard and huge.

His hands are on either side of my head to keep himself steady as he thrusts himself further into me.

Fast and shallow, slow and deep.

My nails dig into his chest, clawing at his beautiful skin as we moan together. His eyes close with concentration and my lungs suddenly feel tight and my bones feel like mush. I gasp as he shifts us with him below me and me on top. His hands firmly grip my sides and he smiles.

"Are you ready?"

My answer to his question is not necessary as he moves me up and down, driving me to the edge over and over again.

Our breathing is all I can hear as Zayn and I lay next to each other, the sheets covering our sweaty naked bodies. "Tell me more about yourself." I suddenly say, making a small smile form on his lips.