「030」

0 3 0

BAEPSAE

══════↯══════

"Wait what? What do you mean?" Haneul's heart starting beating quickly with anxiety.

"The name Seo Yoonbyul prompted me to remember your first love's name," Haneul's assistant replied while staring at Haneul with shock.

"So you're saying that there's a possibility that that Yoonbyul was my first love?"

"There's a high chance, she is the same age as you after all, and I haven't met someone else named Seo Yoonbyul before. Haneul, do you really not remember her? Because by my own memory, you two were like good friends when you were both young."

Haneul shook his head in denial, "No way, I refuse to accept this revelation. I need accurate evidence that we've known each other for that long. There's no way we were once friends, I despise her."

"I'll try, there may be pictures of you guys together. The one thing I can't seem to remember is the reason why and how you two met each other."

The atmosphere suddenly went from tense to calm, yet Haneul was the one who wasn't calm. "Is this what Jungkook meant by regret?" mumbled Haneul to himself.

J U N G K O O K

I had called our hair stylist a little while ago to notify them of our arrival. Our manager-nim arrived near the school gate to give us a ride there. 

"Thanks for picking us up manager-nim," I said before going into the car.

Seokjin and Jimin get into the back of the car. The only person who hasn't gone into the car is Yoonbyul. 

"Is something wrong Yoonbyul? Do you not want to sit with me or something?" pouted Jimin who had just clicked his seat belt into place.

"Oh, no, I just need a moment. I've never been in a moving vehicle for so long," Yoonbyul gulps, showing a sign of fear.

I step out of the car and reassure her, "You'll be fine. I know that vehicles remind you of your past, but remember, it won't happen again. Trust us." 

Yoonbyul nods and takes a seat next to Jimin while I sit in the passenger seat. I watch Yoonbyul put on her seat belt before signalling our manager to start the car. There's still a form of fear lingering in her eyes, but it's impossible to know what exactly she's thinking. I look at the rear-view mirror to see Yoonbyul clutching onto the seat belt tightly.

"You'll be fine, we all promise. If you need to hold onto something, you can hold onto me," laughed Jimin.

"Aye Jimin, she won't need you to hold onto," laughed Seokjin.

"Hey, I'm offended," said Jimin who crossed his arms.

Laughter suddenly breaks out, it was Yoonbyul.

"I think I'll be fine if you guys keep distracting me by making me laugh," said Yoonbyul who was covering her face while laughing.

━━━━━━━━━

We arrive at the salon and Yoonbyul quickly dashed out of the car first, heavily breathing. Jimin and Seokjin followed as I waved goodbye and thanked our manager-nim. The manager drives away and we enter through the glass doors.

The scent in the salon was the scent of fruit, it must me some kind of fruity shampoo. I find our group's hair stylist and she takes us to the VIP area in the salon. Yoonbyul was fascinated by the interior, her eyes were sparkling with interest.