Chapter Two

Onew's Pov:

After finishing the interview, the pd handed me a mission card, I opened it and read the paper out loud:

"Onew,

To find your wife,you need to complete this puzzle that contains a hint about the place where she is waiting for you.

Good Luck"

I started putting the pieces together totally concentrating. Minutes later i finally put it nicely together to find a small number in white (168).

"What does it mean?" I asked the pd,without any further explanations, he handed me another paper that said:

(Gongratulations,
you completed the puzzle,the number represents the dressing room of your wife's group.Go and find out who she is.
Good luck to you.)

I took a deep breath and then looked at the camera smiling and quickly started searching for the waiting room.

Ji Eun Pov:

After knowing who my husband was, my manager once again dragged me to get rid of the sweaty clothes I wore for the rehearsals and wore a nice dress so i can meet my husband while looking presentable.

Palms sweating,heart beating fast. I sat in the dressing room waiting for Onew to come.

Moments later,I heard a soft knock on the door and I knew he was the one behind that door.

I slowly opened the door,he stood there with a smile plastered on his face, I quickly bowed to him and he did the same.

"Umm,I'm Onew, nice to meet you "He offered me his hand and I shook it and introduced myself as well.

We sat on the couch,facing the cameras and i could feel the awkward air thickening around us which made me feel uncomfortable.

"Should we go somewhere else?"He asked me as we locked eyes at that moment, I couldn't trust my voice so I just nodded my head.

We started walking down the hallway side by side as cameras followed close behind,I greeted some idols on the way. I felt happy and different, good different!

Onew's Pov:

When I finally found the door, I stood there,took a deep breath to calm my beating heart and softly knocked on the pink painted door infront of me.

I heard the clicking of her heels which made me even more nervous than before,she opened slowly the door and I caught a glimpse of her wavy brown locks.

I bowed to her as she did the same,and i introduced myself to her.
"I'm Onew ,nice to meet you" I offered her my hand for her to shake it,she looked hesitant at first but quickly put her hand in mine and shook it.

Her hand felt soft and small just perfect for mine.

"I'm Lee Ji Eun from Twist". I nodded my head and we sat on the couch, awkwardeness floating in the air surrounding us.

I couldn't bear with it so I just spoke up.

"Should we go somewhere else?". I looked up at her and our eyes met, i've never felt this way looking at a woman before.

She agreed right away and we started walking together.

Lee Ji Eun POV:

We arrived at a coffee shop nearby and we sat on a table in the corner facing each other.

Still the awkwardeness present between us.

"How did you feel,when you saw me?"He asked me and then smiled and looked down, and I froze but then quickly responded.

"I was shocked when I saw you but then i felt happy that it turned out to be you"I smiled at him as he mirrored my action and nodded his head smiling.

"What is your blood type?" I asked him this time.

"Mine is O and you? wait let me guess yours"

"is it O?" I gave him a thumbs up and he smiled widely at me.

"My blood type is O, you're right"

We talked pretty much about everything, I didn't feel the time passing when the PD annouced the end of the shoot, we quickly got up and bowed to each other.I was walking away someone tapped my shoulder lightly, I  turned around to find my on-screen husband.

"Oh, Onew-ssi"

I  honestly was quite surprised to see him.

"Umm just call me oppa, I was wondering if you could give me your number? so I could contact you from time to time"

"Of course" I handed him my phone so he can write his number and he did the same,and then we sayed goodbye to each other.

"How was it?" Asked my manager.

I grinned at him and replied:

" It was awesome thank you so much"

I squealed and ran to the van like a crazy teenage girl, this was the best thing in my whole life.