Chapter Twenty Two

We were all sitting in the van ready to got to the airoport straight to Tokyo, we were talking and telling each other about everything that we did during our little holiday we had.

"Darlings, you need to see this" Hannah said and handed Suji the phone. Suji's face fell and I snatched the phone away from her so I could see what's wrong.

Yep, Dipatch outed another one of us. This time our leader was outed and Dispathc had caught her with her boyfriend of five years and released the news.

[Breaking] Twist's Kim Suji and boyfriend Tyler were spotted out with friends:

Kim Suji and her boyfriend -CEO-Tyler have been spotted on a date in the early hours of February 1th. They were not alone though. Spotted in Cheongdam-dong, southern Seoul, the couple seemed to have a good time surrounded by friends.

Kim Suji and Tyler have been dating for 5 years now!

Suji the Leader of the second generation idol group Twist is the second member to be in a relationship after fellow member Lee Ji Eun-24- had confirmed her romance with her senior JYJ's Kim Jaejoong and the two had been dating quietly and lovingly for a year now.

YG ENT had took the matter into their own hands and commented saying:

"Suji and Tyler had been dating for five years, and that is a long period of time to prove that they are rather very serious with this relationship and we hope you could love and cherish this couple!"

1

1. [+1,305, -69] I think they'll end up getting married

2. [+1,181, -54] Good to see them dating quietly and happily together

3. [+667, -31] It's so good to see them date so quietly but happily ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+53, -23] Suji comes from a good family, has good proportions, and a good personality... I wouldn't want to lose someone like that. I think they'll continue dating for as long as he doesn't make a mistake or something.