Chapter Fifty Seven

Ji Eun's P.O.V:

I felt so bad for Changmin because he was overworking himself, he released his solo song "In a different life" and then he had to prepare for TVXQ's Fanmeeting "Your PresenT" which hapenned to be on my birthday, October 15. Also, we were supposed to begin recording for our first joint mini-album.

I woke up this morning quite late which was unsual for me, I was feeling tired and out of breath as if I had run a mile while sleeping. I headed to the kitchen and found her already sitting there drinking a cup of water.

I facepalmed once I remembered that she was actually staying with us. I got inside the kitchen and greeted her but she didn't respond.

"Would you like to have some breakfast?" I asked her as nicely as possible but she didn't pay me any attention.

I sighed and made breakfast for me and her anyways. I sat next to her in the dinning room and I looked at her.

"Mother!" I called out and she lifted her head to look at me. "Why do you hate me? What did I ever do to you? Does loving your son a sin that I should be punished for?" I asked and she sighed.

"No" She breathed out. "I don't hate you at all, I just....I hate myself because you are still very young and so pretty and already married, I thought that my son was pressuring you into marrying him. I felt like you were throwing away your youth and your career for my son" She explained and I sat closer to her this time and held her hand in mine.

"Mother, I love your son a lot and trust me I am not regretting marrying him at all, he is all I need in this whole world. If you're worried about my career, don't be! I am doing very good also I am not that young either and many other women married in their early 20's, so what if I throw away my youth for someone I love? I will never leave him unless he wants me to, until then I am sticking by his side forever" I told her and she finally broke down in tears and hugged me, apologising for about a million times.

"I am sorry, my daughter! I am so sorry!" She apologised and I nodded as I rubbed her back in hopes to calm her down. We ate our breakfast and cleaned the kitchen together, I wanted to ask her about something but I hesitated.

"Mother" I hesitantly spoke up. "Yes?" She asked as she turned to look at me.

"I have been feeling quite tired lately and I get very annoyed at every little thing also smells are getting to me, they make me feel nauseous and dizzy ..." I said and before I could finish my sentence, she ran over to me and made sit on a chair then started throwing questions.

"How long have you been feeling this way?"

"About a week ago" I responded and she grinned. "I am going to be a grandma, thank you my daughter!" She hugged me tightly and I hugged her but I was a bit confused. She is going to be a grandma? Who is pregnant? Then it hit me?

"Am I going to be a mom?" She nodded as tears of joy streamed down her cheeks. "There is a baby in my tummy? Me and Changmin are going to be parents?" I asked in disbelief as tears run down my own cheeks continuously.

"Yes, you will be a mother. A great one, for sure!" She said and we ugged crying our eyes out. She decided to go out so she could buy me a few pregnancy tests. I went upstairs and got ready to go the company so I can record the songs.

Minutes later, she walked through the front door holding a bag and ushered me to the bathroom. I read the instructions and did as written. I washed my hands and with a racing I walked to the living room and in exactly three minutes, we both ran full speed to the bathroom.

She held my shaking hands and assured me that everything will be alright, I nodded and then revealed the stick, my eyes fell on the two lines on the stick and I clasped a hand over my mouth as tears welled up in my eyes.