MAMA Awards Part 1

MAMA The biggest event of the year starts now!

2015 MAMA Red Carpet Live in Hong Kong:

Hosts: Shin Ayoung (Host 1) / Moon Hee Jun(Host 2) / Z.Hera (Host 3)

The three hosts of the event walked on the red carpet and posed for the cameras then made their way inside to start hosting the awards ceremony and greet the artists and other actors and actresses who will attend as well

Host 2: It's time for people around the world to become one through music 2015 Mnet Asian Music Awards, I'm your red carpet host, Moon Hee Jun. Nice to meet you.

Host 1: Hello everyone to 2015 Mnet Asia music awards red carpet event, I'm Shin Ayoung and I'm co-hosting this evening.

Host 3: Hello everyone and welcome to 2015 Mnet Asia music award, I'm Z. Hera.

Host 2: Right now, we are standing in the Hong Kong Asian World Expo , Red carpet Stage. First, we will start with two hours of the red carpet show. We will be on air for a total of six hours and we are currently airing live in Hong Kong.

Host 1: You will get to see every detail for two hours and then you can enjoy the event and that for a total of six hours.

Host 2: Yeah, today marks my third time hosting this event and I'm still very excited!

Host 1: Right, you can now vote for the style icon award on this rec carpet.

Host 3: Oh, I guess someone arrived!

Host 2: Yeah, it's NCT Dream! They are the top new rookie idols of 2015!

NCT Dream posed for the paps and got inside to perform their song "Chewing Gum" on the red carpet stage

NCT Dream posed for the paps and got inside to perform their song "Chewing Gum" on the red carpet stage. Then got interviewed and Mark stated that he was very nervous and thankful to get the oppurtunity to perform with his senior Lee Ji Eun and told everone to excpect an amazing performance by the both of them.