Chapter Fourty One

Trending] Netizens suspect that Lee Ji Eun and Kim Jaejoong are back together:

The ex- celebrity couple Kim Jaejoong 30 and Lee Ji Eun-23 have announced their break up back in January 2015 and it was made public that the break up was due to infidelity issues. The ex boyfriend in question Kim Jaejoong is currentlz seving in the armz and recent rumors rose after he was spotted enjozing a pool party with his friends on his holiday but netizens noticed a new tattoo on his back of Lee Ji Eun's name and everybody is freaking out about it!

 The ex boyfriend in question Kim Jaejoong is currentlz seving in the armz and recent rumors rose after he was spotted enjozing a pool party with his friends on his holiday but netizens noticed a new tattoo on his back of Lee Ji Eun's name and eve...

Are they back together? A lot of questions come to mind after seeing that picture. What do you think?

Netizen comments:

-WHAT?????

-She forgave him? Woahhh, this girl seriously!!

-Noooo! I'm sure that isn't true!

-What about her and Changmin?

-No way, she can't forgive him that easily!

-He got a freaking tatto of her name and I don't even get a text back!

-It's impossible! You think SM will let her get involved with their bitter enemy, think again!

All of the idols were present at KBS building at six in the morning for the rehearsals of the year end festival, I wasn't feeling myself today, I could tell that I was starting to have the flu but I kept on pushing myself to do the rehearsals. I stood on stage in my casual clothes with my microphone in hand and my live band behind me, I was rehearsing for m performance of my hit song "I" and unfortunately Mark wasn't present with me because of some other schedule.

TVXQ were standing at the side of the stage watching me rehearse because they were scheduled to perform after me, the actual show will be held tomorrow at the KBS building. I sniffled a few times sleepily blinked my eyes, the fans waved their light sticks and chanted my name giving me a bit of energy, I sang the song and throughout the performance I could sense that my heart beat was getting quicker which made me breath heavily even though I was just standing till and singing. I did a few mistakes which never happened to me before, I had to sing the song for about four times, for the last re take, I got dizzy and I was about to exit the stage, I just blacked out right there on the center of the stage, I could sense and hear people freaking out and someone holding me and running with me n their back but I just was too tired and exhausted t even open my eyes or move anymore.

I was immediately taken to the hospital to get the right treatments, I opened my eyes and Sara immediately looked at me.

"Ohh, thank goodness. I was s scared, are you okay? Should I call the doctor?" She freaked out and I weakly smiled at her. The doctor checked up on me and told me that I could leave when my IV shot finishes. They prescripted for me to take some vitamins and antibiotics for the flu and told to rest today, all of my schedules for today were cancelled and I was taken home to rest.