Very important author's note

Hello wonderful people, I just wanted to share with you a few of my latest decisions. I decided to stop working on this story for just a few days or maybe a few weeks, it won't take long I promise. Also, I decided to unpublish my story "All I need is you" because I just feel like I lost interest in it like my readers did as well.

I as an author got inspired by a series of movies and drams and decided to start a new story called "Mister" as usual it is about an idol and an actor but the storyline isn't all bubblegum and roses left and right.

The female lead is a very complicated and deep character even tough she is an idol and a celebrity, I could proudly say that this female is my favourite one so far even more thank Ji Eun because this female represents power, resentment, grief, love and hate.

She is tough sheep in a world full of wolves, she isn't afraid to speak her mind and show her human side, she doesn't go by the rules of the industry and speaks on actual matters rather than painting the world in pink. 

I am still working on the plot and the characters dynamics and how they behave in different situations, to my familiar who always support my works, please give this story a shot once I publish, I promise it won't disapoint and to the fans of "Ji Eun's idol life", I promise that I will update by the end of this week.