Chapter Twenty Nine

"Surprise!!"
I jumped from the loud noise and immediately broke into a huge grin.
My dearest friends and former members jumped from behind the couch.

"Oh my god!!" I screamed and we all group hugged. I was very happy for the support they showed me.

We hanged out together and gossiped about the latest news, of course us being the girls we are.

Kim Suji had finally gotten engaged with Tyler and I was immensly happy for both of them.

The girls soon left and I went back to the company and the fangirls were all surrounding the entrance to the building, I pulled my mask over my mouth and I slowly got out of the van when someone covered my mouth muffling my screams.

"Shh, it's me Changmin" He whispered in my ear and I slowly started calming down.

"Why are you hiding behind my van?" I whispered and he wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"I was being chased by the fans" He whispered back and I chuckled at him then I started laughing out loud. He had a confused face at first but then slowly started laughing with me as well.

"I have an idea, wait for me here and I will come back" I said and was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist

"Stay with me" He said and I just looked at him not understanding what he meant by that, probably nothing serious.

"I meant to say, where were you going?"

"I will do something to distract the fans so they could leave you alone" I said and he chuckled.

"And you little miss smartie, you think that they won't recognise you?" He asked with a hint of amusement in his voice making me blush.

"I guess you are right" I said and glanced behind him to see one of the girls trying to figure who we are until she started ppinting at us and I grabbed his hand and started running.

We ran away from the screaming girls and hid behind a wall as they ran in the opposite direction.

We stood there breathing heavily and with our fingers entwined together, i tried pulling my hand from his but he held on tightly so I just held his hand silently.

"Do you realise that you have no disguise on and we are holding hands, if one person were to snap a picture of us all hell would break loose?" I asked and he glanced at me while chuckling.

"I don't care" He simply said and I smiled.

"Sure, you don't. Can you give me my hand back?" I asked and he then realised that we were still holding hands and murmured a "sorry".

We hurriedly went back to the company and I went to hang at the SUM cafe by myself.

I was scrolling through my news feed when my manager sent a link to an article saying.

"Netizens are mad at juniors for not greeting Lee Ji Eun properly":

Super Junior's Kim Heechul posted a picture on instagram of him and newly solo debuted Lee Ji Eun holding Red Velvet's and NCT's signed Cd's with the caption:

"Thanks to our Red velvet and NCT juniors who were the only ones to come and greet Lee Ji eun backstage"
Netizens are outraged at the fact that a ten year senior didn't get respected by her juniors who always took her as a role model to follow.

Twist and Lee Ji eun always made sure to greet their seniors when they were rookies and she was even photographed greeted Sechskies backstage who are her seniors!

Netizens comments:

-How ridiculous! These juniors know no respect nowadays!

-She is a freaking ten year senior who should be respected and taken seriously.

-How ironic! These juniors always mention her name whenever they get asked about their role models but don't bother to greet her respectively.

-Seniors should be respected! Without them, these juniors wouldn't even dream of standing on that stage.

-I mean I would be nervous to greet such a big senior so maybe I understand but she always greets her seniors no matter how intimated she was!

-These juniors should be ashamed of themselves,just standing next to her is an honor to them.

I read the article and just shrugged because I really don't think it was such a big deal but I would love to be greeted by juniors so I can get to know them more and more and get friendly with them in order to break that scary barrier between seniors and juniors.
I was sipping my coffee while scrolling through my phone when Heechul sat next time and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't sass me!" He warned and I shrugged.

"Girl! Changmin likes you!" He said and I looked up from my phone and I laughed out loud.

"If you think I'm shitting you. I am very disappointed, I am a very honest friend" He said and I squinted my eyes and then seconds later he bursted out laughing along with me.

"Okay, I may be not the most honest one but trust me on this one, he does!" He said and I locked my phone putting it aside and I sighed.

"I can't! He shouldn't like me" I said.
"You can't just control other people's hearts" He scolded and I covered my face with my hands.

"I know! But you know that I used to date his ex band member, right? How can I open up to him? How can I date him? What would people say about me? A slut?" I asked frantically and Herchul grabbed my hand.

"Relax! You question and think so much that you forgot the fact that each one of us has the right to love and be loved. And about the fact that he was his ex band member, you said it yourself, he WAS" Heechul spoke the harsh truth and I only listened.

"Think about it! It's not your fault he cheated on you. You won't stay alone forever and Changmin is a great guy! I am Heechul and if I recommend someone then you have to trust me, because I know that man damn well"