Chapter Fourty Three

During the ending song "Hope", all of the idols were hanging out together, some were walking normally, some were jumping and having the time of their lives. I personally was walking with heechul who spent a good minute trying to persuade me taht two years will go by quickly and me and Changmin will reunite again.

Changmin joined us casually and I walked beside him while Heechul was to my left.

"I had been telling her that two years will fly by and that you will have breaks and you can send each other letters and even call each other daily" Heechul said and I looked at Changmin for confirmation.

"Police is different than army, I can call you every day, you can visit me whenever you like at the police station and bring me food" He joked trying to lighten the mood a little and Heechul smiled at us. Leeteuk then came to take a picture of the three of us, I posed with my arm on Heechul's shoulder as Changmin did a cute peace sign.

Then Heechul left us alone, Minho noticed us and greeted in his own by flapping his hand, we returned his greeting and he approached us and hugged me first then hugged his bestfriend. The concert ended with everyone giving a big bow to the audience and then leaving the stage.

 The concert ended with everyone giving a big bow to the audience and then leaving the stage

This morning, I called Amber to come over because I needed her help with something

This morning, I called Amber to come over because I needed her help with something. Well. I was thinking that me and him had been dating for quite a long period and decided to take our relationship to the next level and I couldn't of anyone to trust better than my soulmate Amber.

She knocked on the door and Leo went to greet her, Amber got inside and played with him for a bit before getting inside and hugging me.

"Did you have breakfast?" I asked and she shook her head. "Great then, I am making pancakes" I said and she grinned. She kept me company in the kitchen as I prepared our breakfast, and we then sat in my dinning table facing each other.

"These taste amazing!" She said. "I mean I know, they are made by me, of course" I said and flicked my hair. She flipped me off and I acted as if I got offended by it but she just ignored, typical of Amber.

I told her about what I was planning to do and she looked shocked.

"You re going to do what?" She asked me and i blushed. "Don't pretend like you don't understand" I said and she smirked.

"Anyways, I am proud for staying a virgin for 24 years and finally decided to do it, guess he is the one" She said and I blushed as I covered my face with my hands.

"No pressure tough, he is enlisting tomorrow." She said and I nodded. "I'm planning this for tonight, I just wanted to give him something special"

"So you thought your virginity?" She asked and I threw a napkin at her. I told her everything that I was planning to do and she just kept on smirking and wolf whistling at me the whole time. Later that day, Amber left after wishing me a good luck and I for sure needed it. Changmin then came and he had his head shaved and it made me tear up a little but I pulled myself together and brought him with me upstairs. I made him sit on the bed and he looked very confused at what I was going to do but then I took out the blindfold and he smirked. I tried to hide my smile as I blindfolded him,I then ran to the bathroom to wear the lingerie that Amber chose for me and then went to him.

(Just gonna skip that part because I am an awkward potato!)

The next morning, we had lunch with Leeteuk, Minho, Siwon and that's from where both him and Siwon will be escorted to the training camp. I didn't even what I ate or how I ate because I just kept on calculating the time I have left with him. The time finally came and the van was waiting for them outside, we hugged for a long time and they let us hug, I couldn't control my tears and even Minho cried and that made cry even harder.

"I Love you"

"I love you too"

He kissed me one last time and then he went downstairs with the other guys and I obviously couldn't go with them A lot of reporters and fans were outside to bid farewell to the guys. I left about a half an hour later and went straight to the company because my album was going to be released tonight and the first "Gashina" stage was scheduled for tomorrow morning and I was damn excited!

Arrived at 6am to Mountdown, got my makeup and my hair straightned and then just played around in the waiting room until it was my turn to perform.

The rest of day, I just did some normal idol stuff, went to a couple of radio shows , did a photoshoot and then headed back home at exactly 1am at night and just slept to wake for another busy day of promotions.