Chapter Seventy Three

TVXQ went on stage performed two songs and Changmin made his way backstage again to let Yunho perform his solo stage for his song "Drop"

Ji Eun was all dressed for her collaborative stage with her husband, who came running  to get changed as well.

"Oppa" Ji Eun said quietly and like a magnet, her husband walked to her side wrapping his arms around her waist. 

"Where is Jimin?" She asked and he smiled a little. "He's in the VIP section with our parents". He whispered against my neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and started kissing her neck.

"Okay, babe but here isn't the appropriate place for this" she said as she moved away from him and giggled.

The couple both appeared on stage while sitting carefuly on beautifully decorated stage lifts, the two sang to each other as if thousands of people weren't watching them

The three then finished the concert amazingly well, the audience was very entertained and fell absolutely in love with baby Jimin that started waving to his parents when the camera filmed him.

-Two Weeks later-

Ji Eun's P.O.V:

The crew for mine's and Changmin's reality show came over to our new house to start  setting up the cameras everywhere.

We moved houses a few months ago and gave up the old house to my parents since my dad decided to settle down here in Seoul finally.

The new house is much bigger than the last one and has a lot of room in case guests come over or we had another baby, not that I am now capable of conceiving another baby since I am still recovering from my miscarriage.

As for my husband, we don't see each other lately at all, he is busy with TVXQ's comeback and also filming for multiple variety shows. Jimin forgot how his father looks like and he thinks that Heechul is his dad since he sees him every single day.

Heechul has been keeping me conpany at the house since Changmin isn't around and the nanny is sick for about a week now.

Changmin and Heechul were both busy now with the filming of Life Bar with Xiumin and Mark.

"Mama" Jimin exclaimed from the ground, I turned to look at him and smiled then squatted down to pick him up.

"Mommy is making you lunch now" I said and pressed a kiss to his forehead. I held him firmly on my hip as he watched me intensely as I prepared his meal with his little head resting on my shoulder, he let out a yawn.

"You little punk, when you are supposed to sleep, you don't and when you are supposed to wake up, you get sleepy" I scolded him in a playful tone and he giggled slightly.

"Food is ready" I announced and placed him in his high chair and started setting the table.

The TV was on and Heechul's face popped up on the screen, Jimin squealed and started wriggling in his chair.

"Dada, dada" He yelled enthusiastically. I let out a loud sigh and accepted the harsh reality that Jimin completely forgot who his real father is.

"Jimin, stop moving" I ordered rather harshly, the infant immediately stopped and focused on his plate of food. He became capable of using a spoon but he still spills his food everywhere while trying to feed himself so I still assist him in doing so.

"Okay, time for a nap"

As soon as he heard the word nap, he went off, he kicked his feet in the air and let out a piercing loud screaming.

"Hey, hey, if you think that throwing a fit will stop from sleeping then you are wrong" I said and he grabbed his plate of food and threw it on the ground.

The remaining food splattered all over the ground, out of fury , I hit his bottom and he immediately cried harder.

"Time out for you" I put him in the corner of the living room and cleaned the kitchen floor, a single tear ran down my cheek.

"I am sick of this" I exclaimed loudly as I walked back to the living room, took Jimin and went upstairs.

After a good hour of trying to make him sleep , he finally gave in and slept. I was dead tired both emotionally and physically.

I regret marrying at only 25 year old and having a one year old already, I regret everything. He was never there for me, I practically raised Jimin all alone, he only was there when he was fed and sleeping never wheb he was awake, his son doesn't even remember him anymore.

I went down stairs to the kitchen and my phone vibrated, it was a text from Changmin.

"I can't make it home tonight"

I cried, I cried really hard that I collapsed on the ground on my knees. I dialed his number for him to pick up.

J: How can you do this to me?

C: I am not in the mood to fight tonight

J: Do you know how lowly my life had became because of you?

C: Because of me?

J: Yes. You are never here, it's like I don't have a husband and Jimin doesn't have a dad anymore. Did you know that he calls Heechul dad?

C: What?

J: I suffer everyday all alone while you are miles away from home.

C: Do you know how much I suffer as well? Do you? (He said while yelling)

J: Let's get a divorce then

C: What did you just say?

J: : We became so unhappy together. My life is unimaginably unhappy. We should've never met. I want to desperately turn back time just to avoid meeting you.

C: Okay, let' s divorce. LET'S GET DIVORCED.