Chapter Thirty Two

I woke up extremely early this morning so I can have breakfast and start getting ready for my fanmeeting this evening. Sara my manager came to fetch me at exactly 8 in the morning because apparently the CEO had some stuff to discuss with me then I had to do a pre-recording at Music Core.

"Welcome Ji Eun-ssi, please take a seat" I did as told and sat facing his desk, he smiled and handed a paper that contained some lyrics on it.

"May I ask what is this?" I asked and he nodded. "I want you to participate in SM the ballad and we were planning to make you have a duet with a male vocalist from the company and you can choose whoever you like" He said and handed me

There was a picture of Chen, Changmin, Onew, Jonghyun, Kyuhyun, Yesung, Ryeowook, D.O and Baekhyun. I immediately reached for changmin's picture and handed it to him. He smiled and nodded his head.

"Great then, you and Changmin will start working on this project very soon before TVXQ's comeback starts, here are the lyrics, you can read them and learn your parts and recording shall start after tomorrow" He said and I nodded my head while smiling,

"Well, I don't want you to be late for your next schedule so you can get going" He said and i stood but before I left the office he called my name.

"Ji Eun-ssi, I'm proud of you" He commented and I grinned. "Thank you sir" I said and left the office straight to my van where my both of my managers and styling team were waiting for me.

Once I got inside the van, Sara handed me a box and she signaled for me to open it, i did so only to find inside of it a tiffany blue microphone, I pulled it out and took a good look at it before i looked back at her.

"Is this for me? But how did you know that tiffany blue is my favorite color?" I asked and she shrugged. "I am your manager, I know everything about you" She said and moved closer to me. "And I also know about your date tonight" She said and I blushed.

"Anyways, good luck and don't forget to tell me everything when you comeback" She said and I nodded. We finally made it to the building, I got out of the van and greeted the screaming fans before making it inside, I got changed into my outfit.

 We finally made it to the building, I got out of the van and greeted the screaming fans before making it inside, I got changed into my outfit

had to do an interview backstage with Twice who were nominated for number one against me.
Backstage interview with Twice and Lee Ji eun:

Host 1: Hi, I'm Exo's Baekhyun
Host 2: Hi, I'm Shinee's Key and we are here in the green room with today's number one nominees.
Host 1: Let's greet them!
Lee Ji Eun: Hi, I'm Lee Ji Eun.
Twice: One in a million,we are Twice.
Host 1: Lee Ji Eun-ssi, you had finally debuted with your first mini album "Begin Again", how do you feel about it?
Lee Ji eun: I am incredibly happy that I had finally gotten the oppurtinity to debut solo all thanks to the fans support and love.
Host 2: Your former members all showed you their support through social media and in real life as well, what can you say to them.
Lee Ji eun: I want to thank them a lot for believing in me and I want to say that I miss them a lot. I love you guys!
Host 1: Twice you are currently nominted for number one with your new song "Knock Knock".
Twice's Jihyo: It' s actually our goodbye stage today and we are really happy to be nominated against such a strong and amazing senior.
Lee Ji eun: Thank you.
Host 2: Lee Ji Eun- ssi if you get number one what do you plan to do for your encore stage?
Lee Ji eun: I promise the fans that I would wear a minnie mouse hairband and sing "Fine".
Twice's Nayeon: That would be very cute.
Lee Ji Eun: Thank you Nayeon-ssi.
Twice laugh along with Lee Ji eun.
Host 1: And what you plan on doing Twice?
Twice's Mina: We promise to sing a rock version of "Knock Knock"
Host 2: This was our meeting with the number one nominees.
Twice's Sana: Us twice will be making your hearts race with our " Knock Knock"
Lee Ji eun: And I Lee Ji Eun would be singing about the painful goodbyes.
Lee Ji eun and Twice: Please stay tuned!