Happy Together : "Nation's Loveable couple - Lee Ji Eun and Max Special"

The cast of Happy Together Season 3:

In the following order:

Kim Soo Young, Park Soo Hong, Ji Suk Jin, Kim Yong Man, Yoo Jae Suk.

Disclaimer: This chapter comes way after Jonghyun's death, Jimin now is nearly one year old. So don't get confused because the order of the chapters is messy, I will fix it later!

Outfit for the recording:

Yoo Jae Suk: Everyone welcome to Happy Together! Everyone is probably wondering about our guests for today.

Ji Suk Jin: I went to check up on them in the waiting room, she seemed very nervous and agitated.

Park Soo Hong: We're all fired up to meet them today

Ji Suk Jin: I really am a big fan of her and I absolutely loved "Dream".

Yoo Jae Suk: Yah! You just gave it away by saying the song's name.

Kim Yong Man: You don't know how this show runs?

"Everyone laughs at his statement"

Ji Suk Jin: (Playfully shouting) They had already released articles about it!

Yoo Jae Suk: Anyways, our guests could be described in so many words. The sexy couple, the nation's loveable couple. It's Lee Ji Eun and Max Changmin!!

(The nation's loveable couple are here!)

LJE: Hello, I'm sexy queen Lee Ji Eun, haha

SCM: Hello, I am the sexy queen's husband.

(Everyone claps and cheers)

Kim Yong Man: This is the first time we had a real life couple on the show.

Park Soo Hong: How long have you two been married for?

SCM: One year

Ji Suk Jin: Don't you guys sometimes get tired from each other?

Yoo Jae Suk: Ya, why do you ask that to a happily married couple?

LJE: These days we don't spend much time together because he is busy in Japan and I am here in Korea. Didn't you guys notice our awkwardness?

(Everyone laughs)

SCM: We can't even look at each other now.

Yoo Jae Suk: Let's have you look at each other for 5 seconds

The couple stood in front of each other and made eye contact for five seconds, they were grinning as well the hosts who were watching them .

SCM: I love you 

LJE: I love you too

(Cute~~~)

Ji Suk Jin: Woah, changmin that was cool!

Yoo Jae Suk: I love you. Woah, very cool!

Park Soo Hong: How did you guys meet?

LJE: I first met him when I joined SM, I was preparing for my solo debut in the studio and he got inside and started talking to me casually and offered to help me.

Yoo Jae Suk: Did you like him at that time?

LJE: Honestly speaking, I didn't.

SCM: I actually liked her first but she rejected.

Yoo Jae Suk: EH?

Kim Yong Man: She rejected you?

SCM: Yes, I asked her out but she said no at first, Heechul hyung had to interfere and made her change her mind.