Knowing bros: Max and Lee Ji Eun Special

Ji Eun and Changmin were standing backstage hand in hand waiting for the signal of the manager so they could get inside the classroom

Ji Eun and Changmin were standing backstage hand in hand waiting for the signal of the manager so they could get inside the classroom. Changmin turned around and planted a quick kiss on her forehead as the stylists were fixing their makeup.

"I definitely look younger than when I used to be a teenager" Kang Ho Dong argued with heechul who scoffed at him.

"Ho Dong, who do you think looks older, me or Seo Jang Hoon?" Young cheol asked and Lee Soo geun butted in the conversation.

"Both are very difficult faces" He commented making everyone laugh out loud. The members were all arguing about who looks the youngest when Ji Eun and Changmin walked inside with their hands clasped together. The cast immediately welcomed them warmly.

"They're the ones who look really young!" Lee Soo geun said and everyone bursted out laughing.

"The amazing young faces" Heechul said as he admired his two best friends who were glowing while standing side by side.

"I mean what was the point of arguing in front of them about who looks the youngest" Seo Jang Hoon said.

"Wow, you two look so good together!" Ho Dong complimented the newly weds who shyly thanked him.

"It's the first time a real life married couple comes on our show as three" Heechul said with a huge grin on his face.

"Congratulations on your pregnancy" The members all congratulated the couple and bluntly made remarks about how much of a man Changmin is which made the couple blush.

"Your wedding was the biggest event of the year. Seriously, everyone was hyped for it and lots of celebrities were invited to it" HoDong said and the cast noddded in agreement.

"Thank you. Anyways, we have finally had a real debut as a unit and we came here to promote our new song "Dream"" Ji Eun spoke while Changmin nodded from beside her.

"I am really curious about you guys as a couple" Ho Dong said and the other members all agreed with him including Heechul even tough he was their match maker.

"What do you wanna know about us?" Changmin asked.

"Is she younger than you?" Min Kyung Hoon asked and he nodded. "She is younger than me by five years. She was actually the first girl that I date and was actually younger than me" He explained and Heechul grinned.

"Actually, a lot of people don't know that Ji Eun rejected her husband at first" heechul said and they all gasped.

"REALLY?" Seo Jang Hoon asked in disbelief. "Let me explain" Ji Eun said. "At that time, I wasn't ready for a relationship and Changmin confessed to me but I rejected him. I felt bad, so I called Heechul oppa and told him everything then he came over to my house and made me call changmin to set up a date with him" She explained and Changmin couldn't stop looking at her with a huge smile on his face.

"Changmin, your eyes are shooting hearts at her" Young Cheol teased making the husband blush.

"How long have you been together before the news got out?" Ho Dong asked curiously. "We had been dating for a year before Dispatch caught us then went on for another year before I proposed" Changmin said and Kyung Hoon clapped which made everyone laugh at his randomness.

"You went to the army while you were guys still dating?" Lee Sang Min asked and Ji Eun nodded.

"Woah, you waited for him to return for two years? That's love right there!" Ho Dong commented.

"You will get to know a lot about us through this small quiz we prepared" Changmin said and then went to ive Lee Soo Geun their enrollment papers.

Changmin's paper:

Name: Shim Changmin

Age: 30

Nickname: Don't have one.

"You don't have a nickname?" Lee Soo geun questioned and Ji Eun turned to her husband. "I have a nickname for you"

"What is it?" He asked.

"Bambi"

"Ah right, she calls me Bambi"

"Bambi is cute!" Heechul exclaimed and Changmin nodded. "His eyes always twinkle like a deer's eyes so I call him bambi"

"You love him a lot, don't you?" Ho Dong asked and she nodded. "I do" She said making him blush.

"If there were only two men left on this earth, Changmin or Ho Dong?" Heechul asked. "Is that even a question?" Seo Jang Hoon said making everyone laugh.

"Changmin"

"Okay, Heechul or Changmin?" Lee Sang Min asked. "Changmin" She said with no hesitation making Heechul stand up. "Yah! You forgot about. I am feeling bad now!" He said jonkingly.

They moved on to the quiz segment and Changmin went to sit as his wife was to give out the questions first.

"I really love Changmin but one time I felt truly embarassed because of him. What do you think e did that made me feel embarassed?" She asked.

"Can I say this on TV? You always complained to me on the phone about him when you guys fight" Heechul said and she hit him with the toy hammer.

"We never fought" She said. "Changmin expresses his emotions a lot, right?" Jang Hoon asked.

"He used to be so indifferent before he went to the army but now he became much more expressive with his emotions and feelings" She explained and her husband smiled at her.

"Then, you were at a place with a lot of people and he kept on crying. He hugged you and kept on crying uncontrollably" Jang Hoon added and she shook her head. "No, but it's actually similar"

"Okay, here is a hint. We were at a place full of people. Actually, if you look at it, it was a very rmantic action but it made me embarassed" She explained.

"Ah, i got it! On your birthday..." Jang Hoon started and Ji Eun grinned widely. "Oh that must be the answer!" Changmin exclaimed.

"On your birthday, Changmin bought a cake for you and sang happy birthday for you?"

"Ah you were so close! Last hint, it was at TVXQ' concert!"

"Yees I got it. TVXQ were singing when he suddenly screamed "Happy Birthday" Heechul said and Ji Eun smiled. "Correct"

"Was it during "Keep Your head down?" Heechul asked and the couple nodded.

"Woah, he did it because he really loves you" Lee Soo Geun. "But why was it embarassing for you?"

"That day, I was very sick and tired and I had just known about my pregnancy. All day I kept thinking about him not remembering my birthday because everyone congratulated me but he didn't so I felt really sad and depressed because of it. At the concert, I was really immersed in the song when suddenly I heard him say "JI Eun-ah, happy birthday"

"Woah, so cool!" Ho Dong said "Yeah, it was so cool!"

Changmin then reanacted the scene for them during the dance break of "Why" which earned him applause for being so romantic and cool at the same time.

Part two is yet to come