Chapter Ten

That piece of pie was calling out for me, I started running towards the buffet, pushing everyone out of my way. Once I reached the buffet, I smiled in satisfaction as I reached for the plate.

That's when my phone started ringing and woke me up from my sweet dream. Who was in their right mind to call me at two a.m in the morning? I didn't bother to check who was calling but instead I just pressed the phone to my ear and answered.

"You better be dying or in some serious emergency to be calling me at this hour?"

I heard Jaejoong on the other line. "No, I'm doing fine. Thank you for worrying! What are you doing right now?"

"Oh you know something called sleeping, haven't heard of it yet?" I hissed. He let out a loud laugh that only Jaejoong managed to do.

"Come downstairs, I'm waiting for you" He said and quickly hanged.
Is he for real? What the heck is he doing at my house at two a. m in the morning?

I brushed my teeth and checked myself in the mirror then hurried down to meet him.

I hurried inside his car where he was sitting with a wide smile on his face

I hurried inside his car where he was sitting with a wide smile on his face. I tried to act mad at him for waking me up at this inhuman hour but I couldn't resist but to mirror his smile.

"Come here!" He said as he opened his arms wide for me to hug him, I smiled and leaned into his embrace, I took in his scent that I missed so much these past days since each one of us was pretty busy with his own stuff.

"I missed you" He whispered in my ear making me shiver slightly, I whispered to him that I missed him as well.

Minutes later, we pulled away from each other. He put his hands on either side of my face and looked at my eyes. Our faces were dangerously close making my heart beat fast as if it will burst out of my chest in any minute.

"Let me take a good look at your face" He said as his eyes moved from my eyes to my lips and my whole face as if he is trying to memorise every feature of me which made me very confused.

"I will miss you a lot, baby" He said suddenly. I raised my eyebrow at him as I looked at him in complete confusion?

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked and he shook his head. I know that something was wrong with him because he didn't seem like himself but I tried to ignore it until he tells me about it.

"Would you like to go on date with me now?" He asked out of nowhere, my eyes widened as I looked at him in disbelief.

"A date? At two A. M in the morning?" I questioned. "It's actually three A. M in the morning" He stated as he looked at his watch.

"Where are we going? " I asked him and he smirked.

" You'll see" He said and started the engine then drove off to god knows where.

"Ice cream? In this freezing weather? " I asked as I looked out of the window onto the small ice cream shop.

He got out of the car and opened the door for me before taking my hand and dragging me inside the shop.
There was absolutely no one inside except for us and the waitress.

We settled in a table at the corner far away from the corner and then started ordering.

"What would you like? " He asked me." Vanilla" I responded.

"Two Vanilla ice creams, please" He ordered.

He started taping a beat with his fingers onto the table and I couldn't help admire his profile as he looked around us.

"How is the filming of your movie going? " He asked making me snap out of my creep mode and look into his eyes.

" We're nearly done, I still have a photoshoot for traditional Korean wear and the company are still trying to find me a suitable photographer" I said and his eyes twinkled.

"My sister has a photography shop for Hanbok" He said and my grin grew wide.

"Really? Can you give me her number so that my manager can contact her" I requested and he nodded.

After eating our ice cream and discussing about our upcoming marriage, we left the shop and it was already four a.m in the morning so he dropped me off at my house.
He walked me to my front door and stopped in front of me.

"Thank you for you going out on this date with me at four a. m"

"It's actually five a. m"

"Thanks for going out with me at five in the morning and I don't know what else to say but I'm gonna do one thing"
He said and just grabbed my face while looking, it didn't take a genius to understand what he was doing. Soon, I felt his lips press against mine in a gentle way.

It was soft and sweet, definitely worth of a first kiss. I felt butterflies in my stomach as he ran his fingers in my hair and pulled away slowly.

"I've been dying to do this since the day I met you" He whispered and I smiled shyly.

"Me too" I said.

I then got inside my house and slept for about two hours since I still had a shit ton of schedules that day.